Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would like an answer....??

Options
  • 06-08-2010 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

I used to use boards a lot over a year ago (before i emigrated) both for fun an for laughs (after hours ****e talk!). During the last year my email was being hacked constantly, i didn't really care cause i use lots of addresses an this is a social one but it wrecked a few friends heads. I finally figured out it was a boards thing (saw the posty about the hacker they had had). My question is, why was i not notified by email that this had happened? I'm sure there's loads of threads about this but i just can't be bothered to look through them, kinda like boards weren't bothered to let me know by email that my email had been hacked.....

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement