Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CL draw

• 06-08-2010 11:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭

Dynamo Kiev v Ajax

Zenit St Petersburg v Auxerre

Werder Bremen v Sampdoria

Braga v Sevilla

Young Boys v TOTTENHAM

FK Partizan v Anderlecht

Sparta Prague v MSK Zilina

Basel v FC Sheriff

Rosenborg v Copenhagen

Salzburg v Hapoel Tel-Aviv

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/8890386.stm

Handy one for spurs, should be a handy one for Sevilla too :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

dreamers75 wrote: »

Young Boys v TOTTENHAM

Handy one for spurs, should be a handy one for Sevilla too :cool:

I wouldn't of said it was handy but Young Boys haven't won a game in the league yet after finishing 2nd last year. They have played really poorly in their opening three games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Happy days :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

Le King wrote: »
    I wouldn't of said it was handy but Young Boys haven't won a game in the league yet after finishing 2nd last year. They have played really poorly in their opening three games.

in fairness who would have been an easier draw for them? Young Boys are one of weakest teams they could have got IMO.

in fairness who would have been an easier draw for them? Young Boys are one of weakest teams they could have got IMO.

I never said there were any "easier" teams. Have you seen Young Boys play? No team is going to be easy at this stage of qualifying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Dream draw for Spurs, if they cant beat Young Boys there is something wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

I never said there were any "easier" teams. Have you seen Young Boys play? No team is going to be easy at this stage of qualifying.

Get out of it, that is just a cliche. Are you really saying that Young Boys, FC Sheriff and Zilina are decent opposition. They are muck and the tie is over 2 legs so absolutely no excuses for getting beaten.

Warper wrote: »
    Get out of it, that is just a cliche. Are you really saying that Young Boys, FC Sheriff and Zilina are decent opposition. They are muck and the tie is over 2 legs so absolutely no excuses for getting beaten.

On the non-Champions path you neanderthal. Which one of the teams that Spurs could have drawn would have been easy?
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Warper wrote: »
    if they cant beat Young Boys there is something wrong.

Thats exactly what i said that to the social worker............

I'll leave now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Bet Sol Campbell wishes he re signed for Spurs then!

Easy peasy for Spurs

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

They beat Fenerbahce didn't they?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭DH2K9

Switzerland have already started their league so that could be an advantage over spurs. Expect Spurs to scrape through.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

Easiest draw on paper for Spurs. There were some potential tricky ties so they must be delighted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭syngindub

it's men against boys here lads :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Handy path to the group stages there for Spurs, I fear mystic Defoe was right :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

It should be remembered we are the team that lost 4-2 against Burnley if we don't treat this game with the respect it deserves we could easily go out

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭LETS BE AVN IT

Really hope Sparta Prague do it ! will be a tough derby match in slovakia but as Repka as there captain they can do it ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭_Bella_

Sampadoria vs Werder Bremen looks to be the pick of the ties, can't wait to see Cassano vs Oezil

Advertisement