Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short notice Spanish lessons

Options
  • 06-08-2010 11:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Im going to South America in October and would like to learn some basic Spanish before heading off. Ive checked online and most courses run for about 8 weeks and the start dates are already long ago or too late for me to get any good out of them.

Does anyone know of any alternates to GTI, GMIT and the Language institute, maybe a casual conversational class?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Cailino wrote: »
    Im going to South America in October and would like to learn some basic Spanish before heading off. Ive checked online and most courses run for about 8 weeks and the start dates are already long ago or too late for me to get any good out of them.
    Does anyone know of any alternates to GTI, GMIT and the Language institute, maybe a casual conversational class?

Get thee a spanish boyfriend !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Cailino

Haha! I wish!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Galway -> Spanish.

I would suggest looking through this forum for classes, maybe free mp3s.

Also, set your computer language and google to Spanish.
    Use BYKI http://www.byki.com/fls/free-spanish-software-download.html?l=spanish

Read this thread

Contact http://galwayspanish.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Fausto Miño

Es muy fácil conseguir clases de calidad en las ciudades más grandes do los países sudamericanos, y con precios más económicos tal como 5$ la hora

Its very easy to get quality spanish classes in the largest southamerican cities, and really cheaply aswell, say 5 $ an hour, buena suerte!

Advertisement