Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running Music??

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭fatboypee

As previously said, whatever you like yourself, however, when getting back into fitness I had the same issue and had always yada-yada'd my wife's choice of Aerobics music to run to (she got copies off her instructor) but I found I simply couldn't get any meaningful distance. Tried it, works really well! (humble pie long since eaten!) The beat is good to move to, rising slowly as the intensity gets higher, most I have include some recognisable songs and all in, I'd using tihs music (interspersed with other jiggy tracks (floggin molly Devils Dancefloor in particular) gets me an extra 1.5k on a good day...

fbp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 to8

Do you have some niggling memory that motivates you, like an ex or an assh**e boss, or the time you won some football match? Music you associate with that takes your mind off the run. Make a playlist so that your not constantly hit fast forward.

For me; The Gossip- Heavy Cross is a good one.

Advertisement