Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A New We- 10 ecovillages in 8 European countries!!

Options
  • 06-08-2010 12:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi everyone,

I highly recommend you a nice new documentary, A New We- 10 ecovillages and eco-communities in 8 European countries!

I'm truly inspired by the film! I didn't believe we can still live so peacefully and naturally In the world which Is much destructed. Now I believe we can actually be the change for the world, just to start from ourselves, from our minds, from our everyday living, and then to live joyfully and happily!

It is definitely a documentary which can transform the way people live, which will arouse the awareness in people, that it is possible to live a peaceful and sustainable life!

there are 10 communities presented: Sieben Linden, Damanhur, Tamera, Valle de Sensaciones, Matavenero, Schloss Glarisegg, Schloss Tonndorf, Krishna Valley, La Borie Noble, Finca Tierra.

Here you can watch the trailer, <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YyNjAs-nHo&feature=player_embedded> and visit the official website at www.NewWe.info

Blessings to all of you :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Green spam, the best kind of spam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 symmetry23

Hey..sorry it sounds too commercial to you...?
    i really was sharing...truly with my heart :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭kilmuckridge

hmmm maybe a temporary eco-occupation would be required to bring sufficient attention to the dunes in wexford to ensure proper restoration!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

Sorry OP, but what exactly is the point of this thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭demonspawn

djpbarry wrote: »
    Sorry OP, but what exactly is the point of this thread?

Seems to be sharing a documentary about sustainability and environmental issues in Europe. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭demonspawn

hmmm maybe a temporary eco-occupation would be required to bring sufficient attention to the dunes in wexford to ensure proper restoration!;)

As a former "eco-warrior" that spent 8 months up a tree at Glen of the Downs in Wicklow, I'd just like to express how completely futile such an action would be in this country.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

demonspawn wrote: »
    Seems to be sharing a documentary about sustainability and environmental issues in Europe. :rolleyes:
    Gee, thanks.

Seems to me (s)he's plugging a documentary.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement