Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guest Pass

• 06-08-2010 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just want to try out the game before spending money on it, can one of yer good selves give me a guest pass.

It will be much appreciated. :D

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I have one left, and can send it on to you later this afternoon if you want it. Will be after 6pm though.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Blendage

Kiith wrote: »
    I have one left, and can send it on to you later this afternoon if you want it. Will be after 6pm though.

Cheers, that will be great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭koHd

If you like RTS, you will love this. Trust me. Just spend the 40 odd quid. I reckon you'll get a good 5 or more years play outof this in multiplayer.

Kiith wrote: »

Just a reminder :D

Just went and bought it :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Opps, sorry about that. Totally forgot about it.

Advertisement