Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Peerguardian 2

• 06-08-2010 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me how to uninstall peer guardian 2 ?
    im using windows XP.
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Start - Control Panel - Add or Remove Programs - Click on Peerguardian 2 and click uninstall.

Also it's updated to PeerBlock now. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Splender1

cheers man , did that . i have installed peerblock now but for some reason i dont see any ip's being blocked on my log window ? Can you explain ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

With the main application window open, ensure that you've clicked "Block" on the top right. Also click on List Manager and check P2P. After doing that it'll update its database.

EDIT: If you want to ensure it's running ok load up www.rte.ie. It'll block that site. You should see "Radio Telefis Eireann" in the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Splender1

chin_grin wrote: »
    With the main application window open, ensure that you've clicked "Block" on the top right. Also click on List Manager and check P2P. After doing that it'll update its database.

EDIT: If you want to ensure it's running ok load up www.rte.ie. It'll block that site. You should see "Radio Telefis Eireann" in the list.

Thanks for the fast reply , i did everything you said but unfortunately the rte loaded properly and no Radio Telefis Eireann appeared on the list?! im downloading a movie now and still no ip's appear on the list, anything else i could try ?

Advertisement