Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc Public Health

Options
  • 06-08-2010 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hey,

anyone currently on this course? Thinking of applying for 2011. I'm just looking for a bit of advice regarding course content, workload, etc. The UCD website is not exactly informative!

Thanks! smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

What school is running the programme? Often your best bet is to contact that school's Programme Office directly. They should be able to send you more information or direct you to it.

But seriously, Public Health? Public Health? WTF is public health? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Fragglefur

That's hilarious! :D

It's run by the School Public Health, Physiotherapy and Population Science. I have asked them to forward me the course information alright. I just hoped to talk to someone actually doing the course

Thanks for your input though! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

No bother. I guess it was fairly useless then, but you'd be amazed how many people simply turn up on an internet forum looking for answers and don't actually think to ask the relevant people.

And yes, the Amateur Transplants are excellent :D

Advertisement