Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foreign Student

Options
  • 06-08-2010 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Not quite sure where to put this but this seems like the place maybe?

Anyway, I have a German friend who is trying to do a course in arts in an IT. Shes done all her education in Germany (A Levels) and she has passed the portfolio stages of her course entry here.

The thing is she is an au pair at the moment and is finishing soon, so she would like to find out when the offers are available.

Does anyone know at which round she will be offered maybe?

[PHP]
    Early Round 7th July, 2010 14th July, 2010
    Round Zero 5th August, 2010 11th August, 2010
    Round One 23rd August, 2010 30th August, 2010
    Round Two 2nd September, 2010 8th September, 2010
    [/PHP]

From the site description I would have thought Round Zero because it says "who are not awaiting current year examination results or who are assessed on other criteria,". Maybe not.

Could anyone clarify?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 lovelyrita

in round 1

I'm also applying outside IE. I have asked my university about it and they wrote me " Applicants applying on the basis of their school leaving results will receive their offer once the points are known for each course. These offers will issue in Round 1 which issues on 23 August."

Advertisement