Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post a pic that made you smile ????

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cotton

I hope not although it looks like it.:mad:

Did you hit the report button?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

I'm assuming it's someones idea of 'dark humour'.
    I'd question the mental stability of the person who took that picture if it did indeed 'make them smile'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 sofaqueen

No, havent done anything yet... I was sure I was just missing the punchline!!! Maybe a cat playing dead or something!!

Strange!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

It's legs are 'sicking out' quite a lot for a cat who's dead. If a cat (or dog) is dead, the front and hind legs on the side that's not on the ground usually 'drop' slighly to rest on or close to the 'bottom side' legs, if that makes sense. But the 'top' legs in the photo are sicking up quite a lot, which would suggest either it's moving and playing on the ground, or is only dead a few hours and has been moved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

This is not the time or the place to discuss this.

Report the post and it will be looked at by the forum mods.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement