Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9/11 as it happened thread?

Options
  • 06-08-2010 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭

Hope this is the right place:)

Hi, with some threads from years ago being bumped up today in After Hours it got me thinking about other threads from the past which might make for interesting reading in today's world.
    The obvious one is 9/11 as it happened, what people's initial thoughts were etc. I presume it would have been in AH.
    I've tried searching for it online but to no avail. I'm just wondering if anyone in the Boards Towers could point me in the right direction? I promise I won't bump the thread or anything. I just think it could make for fascinating reading.
    Thank you,
    Michael.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

All I could find was :

Twin towers attacked!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

The thread is omg turn on the news.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

Hope this is the right place:)

Hi, with some threads from years ago being bumped up today in After Hours it got me thinking about other threads from the past which might make for interesting reading in today's world.
    The obvious one is 9/11 as it happened, what people's initial thoughts were etc. I presume it would have been in AH.
    I've tried searching for it online but to no avail. I'm just wondering if anyone in the Boards Towers could point me in the right direction? I promise I won't bump the thread or anything. I just think it could make for fascinating reading.
    Thank you,
    Michael.

This is exactly why I think certain threads should be backed up to the hilt, for fear they be lost. They're actually historical documents, believe it or not!

Advertisement