Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone planning on going to the UK for any Snooker matches?

• 06-08-2010 3:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭

I'll be heading over to Telford in Dec for a week and am thinking of heading over to Bradford for the seniors world championships which is on in Nov. Then over to the Masters again in Jan

Who else will be going across the pond for some snooker?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭zack01

I'll be travelling to most of the events this season, I'll be certainly at the world seniors to catch up with some old pals. The masters is a regular week in Jan for me, this season I'm looking forward to the German Masters in Feb.
    PM me around the time your going and we might hook up.
    Enjoy the season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭giant_midget

zack01 wrote: »
    I'll be travelling to most of the events this season, I'll be certainly at the world seniors to catch up with some old pals. The masters is a regular week in Jan for me, this season I'm looking forward to the German Masters in Feb.
    PM me around the time your going and we might hook up.
    Enjoy the season.

Will do Zack.

I was at Sheffield & Telford last year, we had a great time at both events. Great atmosphere around Sheffield around the time of the Snooker, much enjoyed by myself and my girlfriend.

The masters will be great as Jan is usually a dull month, will be broken up nicely with a trip to London.

Advertisement