Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Cleaner in Portarlington??

Options
  • 06-08-2010 3:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

Hi,

Im wondering for anyone can recommend a good house cleaner please.
    It will only be light house work for 2-3 hours a week.
    Im willing to pay around 10euro an hour.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭gogo

Can't recemmond one im afraid, but check out the Leinster Express. Loads advertising in there, got one from there myself.
    If you cant get a recommendation, just try them out, thats what i did, most are 10 per hour and you'll get some work done either way, no one is going to come to your house and sit down, get one for an hour and see how it goes. If your not happy dont call her again.

Edit:Actually the more I think about this, maybe not - Im after remembering the first ones that came to my house, one i caught in my jewellary drawer, another kept smoking when my back was turned, asked her to smoke outside, we had a newborn at the time, leave the room and she'd light up. I eventually did get nice girl but well do get recemmondations if you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Roaster

gogo wrote: »
    Can't recemmond one im afraid..... I eventually did get nice girl but well do get recemmondations if you can.

Can you not recommend this one?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 jacinta12

did you find a cleaner if not i can put you in touch with a woman in portarlington town

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 SJ08

not yet, have a name of a women she was recommened but is very busy and the days i need her she's not free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭ILA

Check the Leinster or the Parish Link-Up (available from the church) as there's often house cleaners seeking employment in both.

• Advertisement
Advertisement