Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

would notebook speakers connect to pc

• 06-08-2010 4:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭

Would these
    fit any note book or pc?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭ricman

yes,they go into line out,3.5mm,fits any pc or laptop that has line out,or audio out, usually marked ,round green,socket or icon.
    onboard sound card on pc motherboard, or pc sound card 3.5mm line out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭ferguson

thanks - would you say they are any good.? I got some at tesco and they were rubbish

MY 4 GAMERS speakers power rating 15watt,have great sound,i usually have them at 4per cent sound volume output.I DO NOT know if 2watt,s power is enough power for gaming,i,m not an audio technical expert.
    i,m not saying the sound quality is bad on them.
    if you buy them, hold onto box,receipt, manual, the shop will take em back, refund you ,if you say the sound is too quiet.
    do not tear the box, or damage it,when opening it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

they'll be alright, they'll give you sound but it will be quite "tinny" with very little bass, so if you just want to hear it for ambient sound/music in a game they'll be fine, but if you're expecting to hear team talk or anything important you'd be better off shelling out 30 or 40 quid for a decent set of speakers tbh.

I got those in peats 3 years ago, 4gamers brand, 28euro, theres an amp, plus 2 speakers, the sound is fantastic on them, obviously for 45e you could probably buy a surround sound set with 5 speakers.
    i dont want surround sound ,2 good speakers are fine with me, sound quality is excellent.
    AS ABOVE BASS will be low ,its only 2 watts power , ok for casual use,
    similar to speakers on a laptop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

no they won't.
    You need a hyper ethernet dual usb lead.
    PM me and I can sell you one for €60. (That's a bargain, they're worth €140)

it comes with a usb cable ,in the box.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Sea Sharp wrote: »
    no they won't.
    You need a hyper ethernet dual usb lead.
    PM me and I can sell you one for €60. (That's a bargain, they're worth €140)
    i'm not sure if that's sarcasm or...?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

Adam wrote: »
    i'm not sure if that's sarcasm or...?

lol, I got mixed up and assumed this post was in AHs. Don't mind me.:pac:

Advertisement