Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tai chi classes

Options
  • 06-08-2010 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi - does anyone know of tai chi classes in Wex? I've done a search online and come up blank! I'd really appreciate any info

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 tumble

found one in gorey but Wex would be muuuch closer - anyone???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭furerer

You might be interested in the shaolin monk that is in residence at Monart spa at the moment, he is offering kung-fu lessons and, I believe, tai chi. You wont do any better than learning from a Shaolin monk.

wow - that sounds amazing! I'll check it out - thanks a mill!! :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭furerer

Glad I could help tumble. If you find out the details, times, dates, prices, etc. put them up here, others might be interested.

There is a 5 week Tai Chi course with the Shaolin Master starting this Sunday at 6pm and it costs €90. The classes are only 30 mins but they are keeping the class size small and I reckon you could learn a lot from him in that time.
    There are also qi gong, meditation and kung fu classes. He is also doing some shaolin shows. I have the details if anyone wants them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭arseagon

Would love if you could give details of the shows? That sounds great.. :)

Hi - the shows are on Tuesday at 6:30pm and Saturdays at 6pm. Went to the first class last night and it was really good :D:D so I'd say the show would be well worth checking out

Advertisement