Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy S on Meteor

Options
  • 06-08-2010 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭

This is available for a number move for €159

I would not bother posting except that for some reason, it's alone among the smartphones in allowing you to choose the €20 per month non-data plan. So if your data usage is really minimal, you can get a 250Mb add-on for €5 and pay €25 rather than €30 for 1Gb of data.

I know some will argue that's not enough data, but for many people it will be. However I wonder if it turned out not to be enough would Meteor agree to let you sign to the €30 plan. I assume they would, as it would be a guaranteed higher bill each month.

Sort of a bargain, depending on your point of view.

Ix.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

ixtlan wrote: »
    I know some will argue that's not enough data, but for many people it will be. However I wonder if it turned out not to be enough would Meteor agree to let you sign to the €30 plan. I assume they would, as it would be a guaranteed higher bill each month.

(Based on my one experience) they had no problem allowing me to transfer to a more expensive plan.
    250MB per month is fine as long as you keep away from the videos (you know the kind I'm talking about :cool:)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Keanosmagic

Be careful......meteor always give me trouble when i try to move plan.......

Is the galaxy any good btw

Advertisement