Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 3G Repairs

Options
  • 06-08-2010 5:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi there... I have recently broken my iPhone 3G 8GB... The screen is shattered and the LCD is also broken.. I was just wondering if anyone could give me some insight into where I could get it fixed for relatively cheap price.. The phone is no longer under warranty. Some people have told me to go to china town and get it fixed for cheap but i dunno what to think of this.. Cheers in advance for your help! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 musiccollab

Not sure of price or anything but i saw a big sign on capel street (parliament street end) this morning for i-phone repairs..ill have a look and grab a number next time im going past if i think of it.

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

That place is on Upper Abbey Street, just past the cafe. I brought an iTouch to get repaired and they did a super job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 nure

Was you iTouch badly broken? were they expensive or not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 musiccollab

www (dot) ipodrepair (dot) ie is the place i saw the sign for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 nure

Cheers for that musiccollab.. I'll go check them out..I'll report back a to what they're like

• Advertisement
Advertisement