Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows Media Player Moobile problem

Options
  • 06-08-2010 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭

Just tried to transfer some music to my samsung omnia b7330 but only abot 3/4 of the songs appear in my wmp library. The phone has WMP mobile, on windows mobile 6.5. The songs are on a micro sd card if that makaes any difference.

Any idea why some songs don't appear in the library? I've tried doing this twice now and the songs which don't transfer have changed, some which worked first time don't appear, and some which didn't do. I'm completely stumped at this stage.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

might be a silly question but did u search for music with the WMP? there an option button to search for music tracks since it doesnt auto pick up new songs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

I did yeah, It finds all the songs (350) but adds 315 to its library. I've tried a different micro sd now and it has the same problem.

not sure about WMP mobile (soz never used it alot) but if i remember in some media players they have certain setting to skip adding songs of certain size and length (like ringtones, or other files lying arround that arent songs)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭billbond4

are all the songs mp3s? I cant remember what formats the player supports

it should support all these with the stock player MP3/WMA/WAV/AAC+

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

They're all mp3 and all in and around 3-5 minutes, guess I'll just live with it I suppose

sorry all i could suggest is either format the memory card and load them on aswell to doing a hard reset after saving settings...

look up "SPB Backup"...it does a grand job at resetting your phone they way it was if you want to perform a factory reset or flash a new rom or something '_

Advertisement