Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's next?

• 06-08-2010 6:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone. I'm totally new to this..I was made redundant recently.Went to the social welfare office on a Wed, returned as requested for an appointment the following Thursday.The guy took my paperwork, asked for one further document, assuring me it would not hold up my claim (letter from my employer stating how much I received in statutory redundancy, and how much extra I received, even though it was stated on the RP50....), and said I should hear back in 2/3 days whether I had been successful.

So...now it's over a week later, and I haven't heard a peep. Dropped the letter in as requested on Wed of this week.

I have honestly got very little notion about how all this works, and I did check the stickies, but I'm wondering what I do now? As far as I know, I'm claiming JSB.Is it worth my while ringing them to find out what's going on? Do I go up to the office? Is this just part of the whole waiting time/delay in processing thing I keep hearing about , and if it is, why would the twit in the office tell me I'd hear in 2/3 days?

My reaction is to try and contact them on Monday, but I'd appreciate any input...I'm totally new to all this and I didn't think the guy I spoke to for my appointment was very helpful, even though I had a number of questions for him.

Advertisement