Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***URGENT***TEA INFUSER***

Options
  • 06-08-2010 7:27pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know where i can get a tea infuser or teabags for loose tea around finglas

i need it for tomorrow evening, have tried charlestown and omni

what started as a great idea for a birthday present has turned into a nightmare :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭Orobhsa

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Yep, downstairs in Ikea.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Who ever thought getting a tea infuser could be urgent :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Davy wrote: »
    Who ever thought getting a tea infuser could be urgent :D

:D:D i know but i have a cup and a huge tin of loose tea for a birthday present and then i was thinking no-one uses loose tea anymore and properly wont be able to cope with tea leaves:D

seriously, what do you buy a 60 year old, non-drinker, non smoker, diabetic, coelic with high blood pressure and fatty blood :rolleyes:

D'OH i never though about ikea - have only been there once, it would have never entered my head to go there :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

irishbird wrote: »
    seriously, what do you buy a 60 year old, non-drinker, non smoker, diabetic, coelic with high blood pressure and fatty blood :rolleyes:

A gift voucher

• Advertisement

A gift voucher

well, i thought of that but its a bit boring and i dont live in the same county himself - i like buying different unusual presents :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

A gift voucher

For what?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,318 ✭✭✭✭Esel

dfx- wrote: »
    IKEA!

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Sideshow Mark

House of Tea in the CHQ building in docklands, close to Connolly Station should also be able to sort you out. The Luas stops right outside the door.

thanks but chq isnt on the northside:D

just back from ikea - seriously what is wrong with people :mad:

that place is such a hell hole never going there again :mad:

AND THERE WAS A BOMB SCARE WHEN I WAS THERE AS WELL

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

dfx- wrote: »

The Mater :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

It's on the north bank of the liffey, how much more north side can ya get?! :)
    just back from ikea - seriously what is wrong with people :mad:

that place is such a hell hole never going there again :mad:

You went on a Saturday. Never go to IKEA on a Saturday.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,216 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

:confused:

sorry, i meant it is nowhere near finglas :p:p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

So did you get the thing in Ikea in the end?

Travelling to IKEA for a single item is never to be recommended - Its a giant store, so the amount of walking you have to do to get a single item simply isn't worth it!

Advertisement