Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B'Ball club in Lucan

Options
  • 06-08-2010 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭

Is there still a club in Lucan, anyone got a contact numb? Couldnt find one of iba site. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭nialo

yes there is as far as im aware.. what level you looking for? male female??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

nialo wrote: »
    yes there is as far as im aware.. what level you looking for? male female??

Male - and the lowest level they've got! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

What levels are there in Lucan? I never heard of any team in around Lucan

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Biff11

Hey,

There is a Div 2 mens and a Div 5 mens team. Check their site

http://www.dublinlions.net/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Players1st

Yeah Dublin Lions is Dublins Newest club-its an amalgamation of three clubs-Clondalking Lakers, Leinster lions and Lucan basketball club- Its started with 11 teams in its first season-now going into its 3rd season it has grown beyond expectation to 23 teams playing in the DMBB and DLBB leagues..... the cater for boys and girls from 7 years old to adults-currently have three mens teams playing, Div 2,4 and 5, WOmens playing in Senior 3, 5 and 6. New players are welcome....

• Advertisement

Players1st wrote: »
    Yeah Dublin Lions is Dublins Newest club-its an amalgamation of three clubs-Clondalking Lakers, Leinster lions and Lucan basketball club- Its started with 11 teams in its first season-now going into its 3rd season it has grown beyond expectation to 23 teams playing in the DMBB and DLBB leagues..... the cater for boys and girls from 7 years old to adults-currently have three mens teams playing, Div 2,4 and 5, WOmens playing in Senior 3, 5 and 6. New players are welcome....

Thanks alot... where do they train and play their home games now? Also, when does the season start?

the Dvi5 team train in colaiste bride in Clondalkin D22, you can get directions from the site @ www.dublinlions.net also its run by Paul Molloy- I think they train on weds at 8pm. you can check this on the site too.....Pauls email is dublinlions@gmail.com they just started back regular season training....I think their stacked for players with up to 16 guys but I think there is room with the Dv 4 team, they play in the oblates in Inchicore on Monday evenings @ 6.15-8.15pm every week... I know they have less players so would be easier to get a game with them, you could drop down and talk one of the lads there and discuss fees etc.....
    WHIP IT! wrote: »
    Thanks alot... where do they train and play their home games now? Also, when does the season start?

Players1st wrote: »
    the Dvi5 team train in colaiste bride in Clondalkin D22, you can get directions from the site @ www.dublinlions.net also its run by Paul Molloy- I think they train on weds at 8pm. you can check this on the site too.....Pauls email is dublinlions@gmail.com they just started back regular season training....I think their stacked for players with up to 16 guys but I think there is room with the Dv 4 team, they play in the oblates in Inchicore on Monday evenings @ 6.15-8.15pm every week... I know they have less players so would be easier to get a game with them, you could drop down and talk one of the lads there and discuss fees etc.....

Thanks alot... also wondering where/when the kids' teams play? Thanks again...

All the Kids teams play in colaiste Bride-all info re time etc are on the site!

Advertisement