Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

** Looking for accountant for Sole Trader in Tullamore, Co. Offaly ** ASAP

Options
  • 06-08-2010 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Guys,

Looking for an accountant, I'm based in the Tullamore Area.
    I am the only employee and I prepare my own VAT returns.

I want to pay what tax I am legally obliged to pay. NO MORE / NO LESS!

I need help with the following;
    * preparation of my year end accounts and Income tax return
    * submission of your Income tax return to Revenue.
    * replies to any queries I may have during the year
    * tips on how to minimise my tax liability.

Basically, I'm not looking for a full time accountant, just someone who does what I need, gives me some good info, tells me how to save money / pay less tax. Im not after a bull****ter, I'm after an honest straight talker.

Must offer an initial consultation either face-face or by phone.

Any business references from clients / recommendations of accountants that have worked for you would also be useful.

If anyone is interested or qualified please contact me with a competitive price and details. I'm looking to get this sorted asap please, so if interested please contact me.

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭Chevy RV

Hello ShadowFax,

I sent you a PM about this post.

Regards,

Chevy RV

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 WALLENSKY

Read your post if you wish I could look at it for you give us a call on 0874170785

• Registered Users Posts: 9 davyspain

Shane Monaghan owns an accounting firm in Tullamore. He has a broad range of experience and is dependable. He doesn't mess around and gets the job done on time. his website is www.smco.ie
    Check it out.

Advertisement