Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Dog, College Orchard, Newbridge, Co. Kildare

Options
  • 06-08-2010 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi All,

My Jack Russell Terrier went missing last night 5 / 8 / 2010 between 10 pm and 2 am from the College orchard Estate in Newbridge,

He's a very Friendly Dog, Docile and a bit timid, He has no collar but is chipped. I've dropped leaflets areound the town with contact numbers and photos. Also the Kildare Animal foundation have been notified as have all the vets in the Area, Please note he is quite shy.

He's Approx 6 -8 years old (Actual Age is unkown as i adopted him from McHenrys Vetinary October bank holiday in 2008) His was hit by a car prior to his adoption had walks with a stiff gait in the hind legs, also his front left shoulder is quite week as it was seperated in the accident but has healed since.

If anyone has any information please contact me here or pick up a flyer, attached are photos of him.<snip>

Many thanks.

Robbie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

sorry to hear, I lost my cat once and know how horrible it is. I live in the area and will keep an eye out. Really hope you find him

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭RTighe

Many thanks Foodaholic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

Post this over on the animal and pets forum. there's a lost/found pets thread there.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=240

Hi GateCrash,

Put it up same time as this one, going to include the link for anyone else who looks,

Many thanks.

Robbie

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055413146&page=45

hi all,

Just an update to let you know that McCain still hasnt come home. We're still out looking and leaving leaflets and flyers in the area, We'll be driving around tomorrow and checking again, the jeep has now been covered with prints of the flyer posted.

If anyone comes across him or hears of anything, just leave a note in any of the houses in College orchard. It's the one with the Big poster in the window.

Many thanks for all your help

Robbie & Kerrie

• Advertisement

Hi all,

He was found safe and sound today at 5.00pm at the back of the college, Just to let everyone know.

MAny thanks.

Robbie & Kerrie

• Registered Users Posts: 11,947 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Delighted to hear your good news. You must be thrilled. You hear so many horrible stories about dogs being stolen, etc.

Give him a big hug from me!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Personal details removed - even with a lost dog, putting that level of information on the net is a bad idea. It's also against the forum charter.

Good to know the dog is safe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

Really happy for ya guys.

Many thanks folks, Sorry bout that buffybot.

Now to start the clean up of leaflets!

• Advertisement
Advertisement