Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girly weekend in Dingle!!

Options
  • 06-08-2010 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Heading to Dingle next weekend for a seisiuin with a few of the girls. Heard that there is only one nightclub in the town- is that true? Any recommendations for places to stay and pubs for some craic agus ceol;)
    P.S Whats the local talent like??? All info greatly welcomed!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

omg no wai!!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

make a block of flaps, photograph it, post here

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

a few pics of the gang of girls there deirdre to put us in a better position to advise like ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

Oh Deirdre, you're so wild.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

Sounds like every weekend in Dingle. Hardly room to walk around what with all the bus loads of women from dublin clogging the place up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Cool, I'm heading to Dingle next week to go to the Aquarium with a buddy, might stay the night! haha Now that I know there is a gang of girls on the prowl! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Oh the "Hillgrove"... what a place... That place is a sausage factory, a big sweaty sausage factory.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

derp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Is Ballinataggart House aka Craggy Island Parochial House still there?
    Great town with great bars.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭Dionysus

"Dingle" is run by cultureless knackers for knackers (yourself excluded, of course). The people really have a god-complex when it comes to the Irish-speaking people living in the hinterland, whom they perceive as being "backward".

Not forgetting that the most popular person in that place is still Haughey. Unbelievable. Westport is a million times more classy. More professionally run, cleaner, welcoming and with no notions about itself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

bleg wrote: »
    derp

hurr durr

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

haha Now that I know there is a gang of girls on the prowl!

there's one born every minute...

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

After Hours -> Kerry

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

bleg wrote: »
    derp
    hurr durr

Derp dee derp de tiddly derp.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

talent in kerry lol

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Dionysus wrote: »
    "Dingle" is run by cultureless knackers for knackers (yourself excluded, of course). The people really have a god-complex when it comes to the Irish-speaking people living in the hinterland, whom they perceive as being "backward".

Not forgetting that the most popular person in that place is still Haughey. Unbelievable. Westport is a million times more classy. More professionally run, cleaner, welcoming and with no notions about itself.
    Am gobsmacked, that's not the Dingle I know and love.I have never met with the attitude you describe and I have been in Dingle for at least a month every year since 1984l

OP Murphy's Icecream is a must!

Ballintaggart has gone all upmarket and is no longer a hostel.http://www.ballintaggarthouse.com/

Advertisement