Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So i just bought the Obsidian 800D.....

Options
  • 06-08-2010 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭

Its feckin huge and its the first time i have ever been able to keep the cables tidy.
    A couple of gripes-there is no 5,25" to 3.5" bay adapter for my card reader so i am buying one from EBAY,The other thing i find confusing is the rear 140mm exaust fan,I am thinking of getting the corsair H50 cpu cooler which replaces that fan and is 120mm, there is holes there for it so its no problem fitting it but what do i do with the 140mm fan afterwards as the case only takes 3 more 120mm fans at the top and 1 120mm fan at the bottom hard drive bay.

I was thinking of using one of the 3 fan ducts on top for the H50
    Would that be a bad idea as the fan blows air onto the the waterblock? I could then leave the 140mm fan there taking warm air out the back.

comments and ideas welcome

Rgds D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭zappb

beautiful case, absolute beast of a yoke, it will come in hand to protect for nuclear fallout etc.. - just climb in side the case! :)

Advertisement