Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry Curve 8520

Options
  • 06-08-2010 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,253 ✭✭✭

Just wondering does anyone have this phone and what they think of it?

How would it compare to other QWERTY phones such as Nokia e63? Spec looks pretty identical apart from the 3g to me? How much are they worth?

Can anyone recommend a different Blackberry for browsing / emails / skype / facebook chat etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,253 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Think I will go for the Bold 9000 actually, would I be right in saying this is a much better phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 kreontas

hi, which network you are thinking of using? if you can afford go for 9700 bold or 9105 pearl ,both have trackpads,3g and wifi.

I have it, like it a lot.
    Great for all but the internbrowser isn't great.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 kreontas

yes, blackberry is great apart from browser,but hopefully we will see os6 soon on 9700 and others. to be honest cant wait to get 9800 torch...

Advertisement