Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Favourite Bible quote/passage?

• 06-08-2010 10:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what people's favourite bible quotes, or passages are, and why? I don't have one myself, apart, perhaps, from the bastardised version of Ezekiel 25:17 from Pulp Fiction :D

In part this is a somewhat lazy man's approach to learning some Bible quotes, but I would be genuinely interested to hear what peoples favourites are, and why it your favourite.

Personally I would welcome any input from non-christians, atheists, etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

There is a sticky thread up there ^^^ already on this topic man. But yeah Ezekiel 25:17 would be up there for me. A secret shame of mine is that I would love to hear Sam L Jackson read the whole Bible in his pulp fiction character for an audio book of it. Ezekiel 23:20 would also be well up on the list.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement