Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions on these binoculars?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

It doesn't mention whether or not there's a tripod adapter/socket, and you'd sort of need a tripod for optimal viewing. Other than that they look good, and are a decent price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Cú Giobach

If your getting into astronomy a good pair of binos is a great investment.
    I use my 10*50's much more than my scope and I think most "stargazers" do the same, They are always by the door ready to grab at a moments notice.
    The chances of these being a "good" pair for that price is very slim (though you could be very lucky).
    I your not pushed about quality and dont mind if they aren't aligned properly (or go out of alignment very quickly) then buy them. At that price it wouldn't be much of a loss. .:)

Advertisement