Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GAA Betting

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭Dots1982

stuck 20 on this, kildare IFC games this weekend

Two Mile House @ 4/9
    Kilcock @ 1/5
    Castledermot @ 1/6
    Ellistown @ 4/9
    Eadestown @ 11/10

Pays over 5/1, Had to add Eadestown because the price is wrong. Don't know why PP have Rathangan as favs for that game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Really fancy Cork outright in the SF.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 LetsgoGAAGAA

shmeee wrote: »
    Tipp going odds against slowly but surely, gonna hold out and see will go any bigger. Will have to be snapped up.

Mickey Cahill is a big injury doubt for Tipp hence the drift which is very understandable he's not a player that can be easily replaced as he's not only brilliant but unique it's much easier to replace the rest of the backs

Armagh SFC -

Ballymacnab should be solid 1pt favourites against Granemore tonight. The 10/11 available with ladbrokes is a fair bet. Granemore are missing Caolan Rafferty through injury and he is a massive loss. Also Gavin McParland is back playing out of his skin for Ballymacnab and he will probably be the difference here, If you's are unfamiliar with mcparland he scored a hat trick for armagh in a league game last year before heading to states pissing off grimley hence his lack of involvement this year with armagh

Armagh Harps should be favourites against Pearse Ogs, Anto Duffy is definitely out for Ogs and he is their key player also Andy Mallon is no longer there and believe me they are not the force of old i have seen them a couple of times in the last 18 months. This is a derby game and Harps have the stronger team on paper. 6/4 available with boyles. Powers have Harps as favourites.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭Boom__Boom

Boom__Boom wrote: »
    Costello at 2/1 looks very good value for young player of the year imo. There is very little in the way of competition this year. Really cant see McHugh or McBrearty having the type of display necessary against Dublin to trouble him.
    Walsh has no chance to close and hasn't done enough to get the big prize this year and McCaffrey won it last year.

Cormac Costello 2/1
    Ryan McHugh 5/2
    Shane Walsh 4/1
    Patrick McBrearty 4/1
    Jack McCaffrey 4/1
    Paul Mannion 11/2
    Darach O'Connor 20/1
    Colin O Riordan 33/1

Current odds on YPOTY - hasnt been any games since I posted the odds above so looks like someone agreed that Costello at 2/1 was value and lumped on (or might be a tiny market)

Cormac Costello 5/4
    Ryan McHugh 11/4
    Patrick McBrearty 4/1
    Jack McCaffrey 5/1
    Shane Walsh 11/2
    Paul Mannion 6/1
    Darach O'Connor 20/1
    Colin O Riordan 33/1

• Advertisement

The tips are pretty baron this week!

If the sun is shining come throw in and the wind is not having a major impact in the stadium back over 42.5pts in the minor game.

Also Conor Whelan is a bet at 12/1 1st goal scorer both are with Boylesports

• Registered Users Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭manafana

were are the club gaa heads we had last year?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

manafana wrote: »
    were are the club gaa heads we had last year?

Maybe we all just started to keep our thoughts to ourselves since trolls from Waterford started dissing our picks once they went wrong, this is in no reflection on you Mana and Letsgo

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Sir montygom

Bonnar maher was through for two fairly open chance goals the last day out but missed and hopefully he will net one today... 10/1 first goal and doubled in paddys if scored in first 15mins.....I think its worth a small bet.

The tips are pretty baron this week!

If the sun is shining come throw in and the wind is not having a major impact in the stadium back over 42.5pts in the minor game.

Also Conor Whelan is a bet at 12/1 1st goal scorer both are with Boylesports

Conor Whelan BOOM

And the over points looks home and hosed already

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭Mountainlad

Conor Whelan BOOM

And the over points looks home and hosed already

Great pick, super young hurler! Missed it thouh :(

Great pick, super young hurler! Missed it thouh :(

Cheers mountainlad, Limerick are impressive here but this is Galway's 1st real competitive game i expect them to come good in the 2nd half if they can get in at ht within 5pts i think it will be very close

Cheers mountainlad, Limerick are impressive here but this is Galway's 1st real competitive game i expect them to come good in the 2nd half if they can get in at ht within 5pts i think it will be very close

They've tacked on 2-05. But when I saw Limerick it was the last 20 they excelled. I' be surprised if theres any less than the 9 in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,572 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Put money on Galway when they briefly slipped out to 15/1 after the limerick goal. Think it's a waste!!!

Just in Boyles they have a special of S Callinan anytime goal @ 2/1 has to be taken

50/50 game, but have had a slight favour for Tipp.

Even as a 50/50, think 11/8 (Ladbrokes) is too big. So gonna have some of that.

Radonman wrote: »
    Just in Boyles they have a special of S Callinan anytime goal @ 2/1 has to be taken

That was quick :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,572 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

That was quick :)

Good call in fairness

JeffKenna wrote: »
    Good call in fairness

Easy call - odds dictated it as he was even elsewhere plays in the full forward line and he is in form too plus I was just lucky that I was in the right place at the right time to get the 2/1 :)

Easy call - odds dictated it as he was even elsewhere plays in the full forward line and he is in form too plus I was just lucky that I was in the right place at the right time to get the 2/1 :)

Did they have a limit? Couldn't get down in time

• Advertisement

Did they have a limit? Couldn't get down in time

Honestly don't know, just had €15 on it but I'll find out later when I collect

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 999 ✭✭✭mjp

Max bet €50 per customer on all these specials in shop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 393 ✭✭CheltenhamJ

Great call , prob have max of 50c online , has all ireland been priced up yet ??

Armagh SFC -

Ballymacnab should be solid 1pt favourites against Granemore tonight. The 10/11 available with ladbrokes is a fair bet. Granemore are missing Caolan Rafferty through injury and he is a massive loss. Also Gavin McParland is back playing out of his skin for Ballymacnab and he will probably be the difference here, If you's are unfamiliar with mcparland he scored a hat trick for armagh in a league game last year before heading to states pissing off grimley hence his lack of involvement this year with armagh

Armagh Harps should be favourites against Pearse Ogs, Anto Duffy is definitely out for Ogs and he is their key player also Andy Mallon is no longer there and believe me they are not the force of old i have seen them a couple of times in the last 18 months. This is a derby game and Harps have the stronger team on paper. 6/4 available with boyles. Powers have Harps as favourites.

Harps beat Pearse Ogs and regarding the 2/1 Callanan i backed him at 11/8 earlier in the week with boyles and they cut the price lol that was some price fair play to them for putting it up i'd say the laid it heavily

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭RIALTO1

Harps beat Pearse Ogs and regarding the 2/1 Callanan i backed him at 11/8 earlier in the week with boyles and they cut the price lol that was some price fair play to them for putting it up i'd say the laid it heavily

They seem to do one ever week. James O'D was 6/4 the other week v Galway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

poor day for me and poor day for cork :(

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭jebus84

Thoughts on callinan to be hurler of the year 13/8 he has about 7-36 in the championship this year

50/50 game, but have had a slight favour for Tipp.

Even as a 50/50, think 11/8 (Ladbrokes) is too big. So gonna have some of that.

Wrong about the 50/50 part, but happy with that.

jebus84 wrote: »
    Thoughts on callinan to be hurler of the year 13/8 he has about 7-36 in the championship this year

33/1 on Padraig Maher looks good now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

Great bet that, what was the max stake do you know?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement