Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GAA Betting

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭skippymac6

Donegal bringing the mind games again. Murphy was crucial in that win. Galway just wilted in the second half as Donegal's middle third dominated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

When will the odds for next weekends qfs be up I wonder, fancy an acca on the last four...

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭RIALTO1

When will the odds for next weekends qfs be up I wonder, fancy an acca on the last four...

Up now, 8/11 Mon and 4/5 Mayo if you fancy the 4 favs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

RIALTO1 wrote: »
    Up now, 8/11 Mon and 4/5 Mayo if you fancy the 4 favs

Yeah cheers but on second thoughts I don't think I'll bother, Dublin odds ludicrous and I can't really call next weekend's games...

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 950 ✭✭✭mickmackmcgoo

So monaghan should be around -2 at evens then which could be a decent bet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

So monaghan should be around -2 at evens then which could be a decent bet

-1 10/11 powers

Thanks keyser, on another note Kerry vKildare -under 38.5 match points at 5/6 with PPower is my only bet this weekend .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭galwaylad14

Thanks keyser, on another note Kerry vKildare -under 38.5 match points at 5/6 with PPower is my only bet this weekend .

This stands out to me aswell. Kildare have been involved in a few high scoring games in the championship but generally these were in games where they were much the stronger side (and once against Dublin when they were much weaker). But only 1 of Kerry's 3 games has been higher scoring than this. 38 points is a lot in football and I can't see there being more than that many in this game.

Think I'll actually go with the 37 or less at 6/5 with Powers

Pretty much my reading of the match too Galwaylad. Especially if the weather is bad .

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭paul08

David Moran MOTM today 8/1 could be worth a look. Know few people got done in the Munster Final with the decision to give it to JO'D. Was also picked up on by the media that the decision was a shocker with most saying Moran should have won it. Having a great year as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭manafana

paul08 wrote: »
    David Moran MOTM today 8/1 could be worth a look. Know few people got done in the Munster Final with the decision to give it to JO'D. Was also picked up on by the media that the decision was a shocker with most saying Moran should have won it. Having a great year as well.

JOD priced up 7/2 is insane.

Cooper starts ahead of Donaghy. Just took Donaghy under 1.5 points at 4/7 on pp. Hopefully he'll come on late in midfield or something and not get near the goals!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 72 ✭✭Deckyalrite

skippymac6 wrote: »
    Cooper starts ahead of Donaghy. Just took Donaghy under 1.5 points at 4/7 on pp. Hopefully he'll come on late in midfield or something and not get near the goals!

If he doesn't start it's a void bet

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Sir montygom

took moran motm @9/1 and cooper first goal 6/1 boyles......threw a few bob on over 2.5 goals @10/11 ...... i would think kildare will need goals to win this as kerry may pull away and id expect kerry to rattle the net with jod and cooper in the attack....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭CurryFlavoured

Both defences on top and Moran involved heavily in midfield so far. Early signs are good for my under + Moran motm bets. Just need JO'D to keep quiet.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭mufc1993

37 points or less looking good so far

Yeah I hadn't bet on those individual point markets in a while so just chanced my arm. No harm done.

The weather seems to be hanging on for a decent day so taking Dublin -14 and over 24.5 points. I think they'll be out to make a statement today after under performing against Westmeath last time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Paddy Power made a right f*ck up earlier. I got on Kerry draw no bet at 13/2 25 minutes in. They took down the market straight away though. Any chance theyll pay out do ye think?

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Sir montygom

took moran motm @9/1 and cooper first goal 6/1 boyles......threw a few bob on over 2.5 goals @10/11 ...... i would think kildare will need goals to win this as kerry may pull away and id expect kerry to rattle the net with jod and cooper in the attack....

I taught 20/1 was a bit generous for donocaha 😳

Selection 1:
    Kerry v Kildare
    First Goalscorer 02/08/2015
    Donnchadh Walsh @ 20/1
    Result: Open

Bet are accepted in accordance with the Boylesports rules

For more information please contact customer services.

Moran gone a bit quiet and Kerry racking up the scores here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭paul08

Christ Kildare have been woeful 2nd half

I hate Kildare.

Wasn't convinced that it would be void so rang up pp sport and if Donaghy comes on the bet will be live. It's like anytime goal scorer market, when bet is only void if the player never has the chance to register the necessary tally. Just wish Fitzmaurice would bring him on!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

Well called sir, hope you took the bet...
    I did indeed small bet but a winner is a winner

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭keano25

skippymac6 wrote: »
    Wasn't convinced that it would be void so rang up pp sport and if Donaghy comes on the bet will be live. It's like anytime goal scorer market, when bet is only void if the player never has the chance to register the necessary tally. Just wish Fitzmaurice would bring him on!!

Donaghy was announced injured at 13.30?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭kala85

Who will get man of the match between Kerry and fermanagh.

keano25 wrote: »
    Donaghy was announced injured at 13.30?

Yeah I didn't hear he was injured, only that he wasn't starting. Hence he wasn't introduced.

I think Stephen O Brien is on for MOTM instead of Moran unfortunately. Too bad he was left unmarked for the whole game!.. Moran is now into 5/2 for POTY and Kerry into 11/8 for the AI.

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭langer91

FatRat wrote: »
    Paddy Power made a right f*ck up earlier. I got on Kerry draw no bet at 13/2 25 minutes in. They took down the market straight away though. Any chance theyll pay out do ye think?

Out of interest, you get paid out?

+1 on picking out Kerry @ 3/1 here a few weeks ago lads, had a nibble on that

• Advertisement

No they didnt pay me out. They reverted my odds to the corrct odds - which were 1/100 !! I still won but very little haha. I complained to them and made every possible arguement I could but they had none of it!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement