Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GAA Betting

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

So, i backed Rhode 1/4; Castledermot 1/3; Mitchels 1/12; Coalisland 2/7; Clara 2/7; Fermoy 8/15; Kerins ORahilliys 1/2; De La Salle 8/15 in an accum. €20 for €187. Let me know when I'm screwed!! 😊

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭cocoman

Wexford96 wrote: »
    Do you think Breaffy might bet turned over tomorrow?

Breaffy won by 4 points.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭MUFC91CS

pablo24 wrote: »
    I ended up with Clara, Fermoy, Kerins O Rahillys and De La Salle 3/1 a nice price,

did a smaller bet with kilruane -1, na piarsaigh (LMK) -1 and St Michaels with the above 4 at 20/1

good luck if you follow lads, the 3/1 should really be winning, I know the Waterford game is a relegation final but a friend of mine starts for Lismore and is very pessimistic about their chances, he also said Maurice didn't train Wednesday with a hamstring injury, he said he will definitely play but wont be 100%, that's my info anyway, if anyone has any thoughts or questions on the selections fell free to ask or comment, the 3/1 is my main bet and I'm confident it represents good value anyway! :)

Half way there anyway. Fermoy and Clara in.

cocoman wrote: »
    Breaffy won by 4 points.

And Mitchels won pulling up.

Great win for Breaffy. Wasn't at it, but a solid result!

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭pablo24

80s Child wrote: »
    Gonna back you here Pablo. Watching Narcos at the minute, so the name sold me!!

Glad you did, winner alright on the main one at 3/1 had €200 on so nice return

na piarsaigh -1 let down the €50 bet at 20/1, they won by 1 last minute Kilmallock gaa

Still though the main one up, hope a few of Ye got on!

• Advertisement

Glad you did, winner alright on the main one at 3/1 had €200 on so nice return

na piarsaigh -1 let down the €50 bet at 20/1, they won by 1 last minute Kilmallock gaa

Still though the main one up, hope a few of Ye got on!

I put you in with the above. 7/8....nothing for almost unfortunately!!

Fair play, good picking!!

shmeee wrote: »
    Kilruane 6 ahead in Tipp, how wrong I was, always the better team through out. Nearly over

Were you at those games? I'm told to back against Kilruane in the semi based on their showing in a very poor game Saturday?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,944 ✭✭✭shmeee

Were you at those games? I'm told to back against Kilruane in the semi based on their showing in a very poor game Saturday?

I was at all 4 games in Tipp.

Yes, whoever draws Kilruane will take them easily but they won't be any sort of price, 1/4 or shorter even depending who draws them. Weakest team left and won't get any further.

Powers may do handicap betting and all 4 handicaps came in easily in Tipp. Powers more than likely will tighten up for 2 weeks time but still may be some value.

Draw being made tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 407 ✭✭razorhead

razorhead wrote: »
    Rhode look a shoe in in Offaly @ 1/4. -3 @5/6
    Also Tullamore might represent value @ 5/4

Rhode won by 4, were leading by 10 with 114 mins to go....

I was at all 4 games in Tipp.

Yes, whoever draws Kilruane will take them easily but they won't be any sort of price, 1/4 or shorter even depending who draws them. Weakest team left and won't get any further.

Powers may do handicap betting and all 4 handicaps came in easily in Tipp. Powers more than likely will tighten up for 2 weeks time but still may be some value.

Draw being made tonight.

Thurles Sarsfields drew Kilruane

Won't be any sort of price, 1/8 or so. Handicap will be -8 or that at a guess

• Advertisement

Anything for the weekend lads??

What stands out at the moment is kilworth and castlehaven in cork, st patricks in Kilkenny, legion and kierans in Kerry and loughmore a price in tipp

only initial indications off the bare prices no reccomendations, just looking for fellas thoughts and inside onfo on nailed on shots etc?

Anything for the weekend lads??

What stands out at the moment is kilworth and castlehaven in cork, st patricks in Kilkenny, legion and kierans in Kerry and loughmore a price in tipp

only initial indications off the bare prices no reccomendations, just looking for fellas thoughts and inside onfo on nailed on shots etc?

Loughmore look like value for sure in a 50/50 game. Both teams are calling the other one the favourite so neither want the favourite tag. Loughmore are going all out to win the football and especially after the year the lads have had in relation to Eddie Connolly, they won't lack motivation. @ 7/4 look a great price for a single bet for sure.

Moyle Rovers @ 4/9 with Boyles is one for an accum, powers already 4/11. The 2 other games are 2 hard to call, Arravale favs and rightly so against Killenaule but I wouldn't touch them.

st croans rosscommon???

coolderry offally??

st croans rosscommon???

coolderry offally??

• Site Banned Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Spirit of 67

Loughmore look like value for sure in a 50/50 game. Both teams are calling the other one the favourite so neither want the favourite tag. Loughmore are going all out to win the football and especially after the year the lads have had in relation to Eddie Connolly, they won't lack motivation. @ 7/4 look a great price for a single bet for sure.

Moyle Rovers @ 4/9 with Boyles is one for an accum, powers already 4/11. The 2 other games are 2 hard to call, Arravale favs and rightly so against Killenaule but I wouldn't touch them.

Think Arravale will win with a few points to spare , a lot of Football played this year , Championship , West and the League . Killenaule have decent Players like Bubbles , Bergin and Doyle but Rovers should have too much for them . 4/6 along with Moyle Rovers and would agree with you regards Loughmore , think they will be really up for it .

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jimmyjimson76

Derrygonnelly in Fermanagh final v Roslea. Only team to have beaten Roslea in the last couple of seasons and are looking much stronger this year under Archie Green. Roslea missing James Sherry who has transferred to a Dublin club while Seamus Quigley was carried off when playing soccer last Saturday and has to be a huge doubt. 2/1 with Boyles won't last.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭✭robbiezero

WhiteCross v Clann Eireann. think its intermediate football in Cork. Anyone any idea who is likely to win this.
    Boyles go 7/2 Whitecross. Paddy Power were 5/4 whitecross and 4/5 clann, until they suspended betting, no doubt ****ting themselves that arbers would notice it.
    I just wonder have Boyles overpriced Whitecross at 7/2?

robbiezero wrote: »
    WhiteCross v Clann Eireann. think its intermediate football in Cork. Anyone any idea who is likely to win this.
    Boyles go 7/2 Whitecross. Paddy Power were 5/4 whitecross and 4/5 clann, until they suspended betting, no doubt ****ting themselves that arbers would notice it.

whitescross are junior and Ive never heard of clann eireann, I'm from cork and am 100% sure that's not in cork unless you've the wrong names??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭✭robbiezero

whitescross are junior and Ive never heard of clann eireann, I'm from cork and am 100% sure that's not in cork unless you've the wrong names??

Ooops. They are actually Armagh Intermediate clubs. Boyles gone to 5/2 now.

I'm after doing two main bets the weekend

St Patricks Ballyragget KK 8/13 PP
    Coolderry Offally 8/15 PP
    Legion Kerry 1/4 (from 1/3) PP
    St. Croans 4/5 Rosscommon PP

&

Legion 1/4 Kerry PP
    St.Kierans Kerry 1/4 PP
    Rathmore Kerry 1/3 PP
    St.Patricks Ballyragget 8/13 PP

I also did a small stakes 'riskier' bet

Kilworth Cork 11/10 PP
    Castlehaven Cork 1/2 PP
    Loughmore Castleiney Tipperary 7/4 PP

Feel free to follow, the main bets at 9/2 and 4/1 look well worth a bet and the risky one at big odds might be worth a small play.

If anyone has any comments, questions or suggestions on those teams or bets please let me know and any extra info is always appreciated, have a 70% success rate on these club accums since May with a massive profit made, its getting a bit harder in recent weeks as championships draw to the latter stages but hopefully these main ones land.

As I said any info or opinions on these selections good or bad is very welcome(/requested), cheers lads & good luck!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

The two SFC semi-finals are down for decision in Kildare this Saturday.

Athy are 8/15 to beat Johnstownbridge. That's a very good price. Athy have improved immensely since they sacked Pascal Kellaghan a few weeks ago. I really can't see JTB beating them.

Sarsfields v Celbridge is a lot tougher to call. Sarsfields are 8/11 to win, not great odds but I think they'll win.

robbiezero wrote: »

Christ , you never heard of Whitecross , where mad Wullie Frazer is from !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭armaghlad

Clann Éireann v Whitecross betting is suspended, probably because in the semi Whitecross were involved in a mass brawl with Grange at the final whistle.

Rumours are that they have had six players have their suspensions lifted for the final. With or without those players I would still fancy Clann Éireann. They are an up and coming side in Armagh, contested the minor final last week and field two teams at all underage grades, biggest club in the county etc. They beat the favourites Madden easily in the semi and cruised to the league.

If odds are put back up get on Clann Éireann

EDIT: Cargin v Creggan in Antrim SFC is down for Sunday on Paddypower however the game is actually on tonight. May be worth keeping an eye on to see if they cotton on. (Cargin should win easy)

Athy are 1/2 over 0.5 goals, 2/1 over 1.5 goals and 7/1 over 2.5 goals v JTB ,

they scored 5 during the week v Arles Kilcruise

These look bets considering that

Think Arravale will win with a few points to spare , a lot of Football played this year , Championship , West and the League . Killenaule have decent Players like Bubbles , Bergin and Doyle but Rovers should have too much for them . 4/6 along with Moyle Rovers and would agree with you regards Loughmore , think they will be really up for it .

Arravale were impressive I hear yesterday winning easily.

Arravale were impressive I hear yesterday winning easily.

They are putting the effort in , 4-5 County Senior Players and a couple of County Underage Players . 3rd Favorites to win it with the top 2 playing each other today , 4-1 ( yesterday anyway ) to win it is a very good price , will shorten after todays games . They would be stronger only they lost Robbie Kiely to Carbery Rangers ( in the Cork SFC Semi Final today ) this year .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 407 ✭✭razorhead

&

Legion 1/4 Kerry PP
    St.Kierans Kerry 1/4 PP
    Rathmore Kerry 1/3 PP

Kilworth Cork 11/10 PP
    Castlehaven Cork 1/2 PP

Feel free to follow, the main bets at 9/2 and 4/1 look well worth a bet and the risky one at big odds might be worth a small play.

If anyone has any comments, questions or suggestions on those teams or bets please let me know and any extra info is always appreciated, have a 70% success rate on these club accums since May with a massive profit made, its getting a bit harder in recent weeks as championships draw to the latter stages but hopefully these main ones land.

As I said any info or opinions on these selections good or bad is very welcome(/requested), cheers lads & good luck!!
    How did St Kieran's get on. Was that game last night? Rathmore agh agh...

Loughmore 10 down in Tipp, didn't see that coming. No way back by sounds of it.

Football shined through in the end

&

Legion 1/4 Kerry PP
    St.Kierans Kerry 1/4 PP
    Rathmore Kerry 1/3 PP

Kilworth Cork 11/10 PP
    Castlehaven Cork 1/2 PP

First of the main two gets up other one a loser and the longshot a loser too, lovely profit again though

€200 on the first €132 on the second and €25 on the longshot one over €1100 back off the €200 hope some of Ye followed again, 2 weeks in a row of tasty profit! ðŸ‘ðŸ½

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭armaghlad

armaghlad wrote: »
    If odds are put back up get on Clann Éireann
    Clann Éireann comfortable winners today.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement