Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GAA Betting

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭✭robbiezero

Stinker of a game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Same As

Aye, Ghaeltacht will need to just go for it in the second half, so things will likely open up a small bit all going well.

Same As wrote: »
    Aye, Ghaeltacht will need to just go for it in the second half, so things will likely open up a small bit all going well.

Naomh Conaill will have the aid of the wind from what I see. Have had a cut at minus 4 at 10/11 with PP.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,126 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Going with over 2.5 goals at evens for interest

3 second half goals will do

A better spectacle in the second half. The over 30.5 points landed handily enough come the end.

• Advertisement

Whats the story with Imokilly v UCC tonight at 7.30. Imokilly are 1/10 with Paddy Power?

They were 4/11, then 1/5 now 1/10.

Still 2/5 with Boyle.

They were 4/11, then 1/5 now 1/10.

Still 2/5 with Boyle.

Up by 7 at half time. Was tempted to lump on that 2/5 but decided not to in the end.

Donegal minus 4 at 10/11 looks decent for the weekend. Paddy P are already gone to 4/6 on it. I'd be surprised if that 10/11 is available near the game.

robbiezero wrote: »
    Up by 7 at half time. Was tempted to lump on that 2/5 but decided not to in the end.

Had some shrapnel left in Boyle so put that on, price didn't last long after I replied to you.

• Advertisement

Had some shrapnel left in Boyle so put that on, price didn't last long after I replied to you.

Your bet would have probably woken them up.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭dibs101

Any ideas what's gonna happen to Meath/Antrim game from a betting perspective? Had it in an accum at the weekend, had Antrim in the handicap. Just wondering is there a chance bet will be void after result fiasco and accum will pay out?

dibs101 wrote: »
    Any ideas what's gonna happen to Meath/Antrim game from a betting perspective? Had it in an accum at the weekend, had Antrim in the handicap. Just wondering is there a chance bet will be void after result fiasco and accum will pay out?

I think I saw somewhere that Paddy/Ladbrokes settled it as a double result; Meath win and a draw.

This was what I saw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 999 ✭✭✭mjp

All bookies would have to pay out in Meath as they were settled as original winners. Similar to first past the post rule in horse racing.

Bookies coming out with press releases saying they paying out on both results including draws is only a PR stunt as I don't believe that they laid any bets if any on such a market for a game that had very little interest in it for a betting perspective. Meath were 4-5/1 pre match and I can't see what punters would be backing a draw in such matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭manafana

did the pay out on in play bets? likely they got few draw bets in play. But didn't cost them much id say

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 950 ✭✭✭mickmackmcgoo

This week's football matches
    Cork
    Meath
    Donegal
    Roscommon
    Kerry

Comes to even money in boylesports.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭ahlookit

http://www.rte.ie/sport/other-sport/2016/0608/794067-paddy-power-ends-under-18-sports-betting/

Does anyone have any bets on this years minor championship? Will they be voided or will the bookies honour the bets?

Donegal minus 4 at 10/11 looks decent for the weekend. Paddy P are already gone to 4/6 on it. I'd be surprised if that 10/11 is available near the game.

Only a few English bookies now have the default handicap at -4.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

This week's football matches
    Cork
    Meath
    Donegal
    Roscommon
    Kerry

Comes to even money in boylesports.

Concern: Cork are Cork. I'd leave them out on the basis that you just don't know what Cork team will show up. That brings it to 5/6.

I'm probably completely OTT on this.

And maybe Meath. Just doing a bit of reading and it seems that this maybe closer than we think. I want to row in here but I'm finding that I'm stopping myself!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭RIALTO1

Well lads, anyone know if Lads or Boils are doing player totals this year? And if so, when they put them up? Looking for Roscommon game in particular.

Cheers

RIALTO1 wrote: »
    Well lads, anyone know if Lads or Boils are doing player totals this year? And if so, when they put them up? Looking for Roscommon game in particular.

Cheers

Personally, have only seen these player markets from Paddy so far. Not to say they won't be offered by either of the other two later in the championship, but for now you're stuck with the lines offered by Paddy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Hi anyone have an opinion on Sligo +6 tomorrow ,last year they didnt do to bad from memory 6 points seems a big head start tomorrow

Have they lost any first teamers lm wondering .?

thanks in advance :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭saywhatyousee

robbie1977 wrote: »
    Hi anyone have an opinion on Sligo +6 tomorrow ,last year they didnt do to bad from memory 6 points seems a big head start tomorrow

Have they lost any first teamers lm wondering .?

thanks in advance :)

I am biased because im from sligo but your right 6 points is a big lead in a football game i did that exact bet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭manafana

THe louth +4 at 6/4 from boyles looks bit big so worth taking that guys

I've had a cut off the under 38.5 points line in the Clare Kerry match @ 4/5. I've also backed Clare +12 at 8/11 with 365.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭Boom__Boom

I've had a cut off the under 38.5 points line in the Clare Kerry match @ 4/5. I've also backed Clare +12 at 8/11 with 365.

Conditions here in Killarney look like it will be a bit of a slippy ball and pitch, so will be that bit trickier to get scores.

Clare +12 is a very big ask unless Kerry get a fair few goals imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,759 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Put 50 quid on Kerry, Tyrone and Mayo to win their provincials today at about 4.7/1. Would have been about twice as long if I got round to it before Tyrone beat Derry.:mad:

Not much point including the Dubs @ 1/25:p

A tad more confident about the Munster leg of this bet now!:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Hesh's Umpire

80s Child wrote: »
    Concern: Cork are Cork. I'd leave them out on the basis that you just don't know what Cork team will show up. That brings it to 5/6.

I'm probably completely OTT on this.

And maybe Meath. Just doing a bit of reading and it seems that this maybe closer than we think. I want to row in here but I'm finding that I'm stopping myself!

Good call - why didn't I listen?!

• Advertisement

Wasn't looking great at half-time, but only one team in it in the second half.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement