Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GAA Betting

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 950 ✭✭✭mickmackmcgoo

pablo24 wrote:
    Won aswell and was well backed after being posted, 3/3 for the weekend at 6/5, 8/13 & 1/3, dis the treble aswell myself, great weekend!

Well done those were good picks.Throw up another few for this weekend so .
    I'm backing Carlow to beat Offaly tomorrow night in the under 21 hurling . Don't think there is much between them , Carlow at home 9/4 in boyles

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭✭robbiezero

Westmeath +4 v Kildare at 10/11 looks pretty decent to me. Two poor sides, shouldn't be too much between them.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭What are those?

robbiezero wrote: »
    Westmeath +4 v Kildare at 10/11 looks pretty decent to me. Two poor sides, shouldn't be too much between them.
    Very generous handicap giving that Kildare are missing a few lads including Paul Cribben and Dan Flynn.
    I think Westmeath will win the game so will be on them @10/3 (I think that's the price off the top of my head) and I'm a Kildare man
    Will definitely be putting Westmeath +4 in a few multiples tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭mountgomery burns

Anyone know what the match odds for Offaly V Galway were?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

Anyone know what the match odds for Offaly V Galway were?

Handicap was around -10, I think Offaly were about 12/1.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭mountgomery burns

Rasputin11 wrote: »
    Handicap was around -10, I think Offaly were about 12/1.

Yeah knew the handicap was that alright. Sound for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭pablo24

Well done those were good picks.Throw up another few for this weekend so .
    I'm backing Carlow to beat Offaly tomorrow night in the under 21 hurling . Don't think there is much between them , Carlow at home 9/4 in boyles

Ballymartle intermediates 8/11 boyles
    Ballinhassig 3/10 boyles

Fancy those two in a big way

Milford 8/15 boyles

A strong fancy too

Bride rovers 6/4 with paddy power is one that looks a big price and a good odds against bet, will be tight

pablo24 wrote:
    Ballymartle intermediates 8/11 boyles Ballinhassig 3/10 boyles

pablo24 wrote:
    Milford 8/15 boyles

So about 5 to 2 on those 3 then . I'll give it a shot

So about 5 to 2 on those 3 then . I'll give it a shot

That's the bet I've done myself anyway, paddys prices gone way way in now

8/11 in to 2/5
    1/2 in to 2/5
    1/2 in to 2/7

Boyles have it

8/11
    8/15
    3/10

For now anyway!

*Edit paddys actually opened 10/11 on ballymartle intermediates so a fair shift

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭hurler97

Stay away from the Cork games, they're all way too close to call bar the Milford game

• Advertisement

hurler97 wrote:
    Stay away from the Cork games, they're all way too close to call bar the Milford game

I'm on now so no going back :) And I backed Carlow tonight under 21 and they lost by 18 points so I can't do any worse :)

hurler97 wrote: »

I'm on now so no going back :) And I backed Carlow tonight under 21 and they lost by 18 points so I can't do any worse :)

Don't worry mickmackgoo, I won't steer you wrong, just to help ease your worry,

Ballymartle opened 11/10 I've since been told, they are now 2/5 (PP) that's a serious movement

(8/11 with boyles and opened that)

Ballinhassig 1/2 in to 1/6 (PP) again, huge

(3/10 boyles and opened that)

Milford 1/2 in to 2/5 (PP)

(8/15 boyles and opened that)

Boyles only put up prices at 4 today so explains no shift

I know they all have to play and win yet but it just shows I'm not the only one fancying these and I got on em all early and have good reason to fancy them all

It's actually Milford are the only team I'd be somewhat doubtful of from my 3 selections, whats your reasoning behind doubting the picks and agreeing with Milford hurler97 can you tell me out of interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

Championship weekend in Mayo this weekend. I've picked the following that gives 2.39.

Knockmore
    Ballaghdereen
    Castlebar
    Breaffy
    Ballintubber

Ballagh are my only concern. Haven't heard much about them this year so if anyone has anymore info, please weigh in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,498 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

No idea why donegal are slight favs, as a donegal man i think rory g is gonna get found out sooner rather than later and monaghan have the pedigree to rip thru donegal. Neil mcgee is a big miss as well. Would have had monaghan at under evens, so on them at 11/10

Also a fourfold of monaghan, down, westmeath +3.5 & fermanagh -1.5 @9/1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

retalivity wrote: »
    No idea why donegal are slight favs, as a donegal man i think rory g is gonna get found out sooner rather than later and monaghan have the pedigree to rip thru donegal. Neil mcgee is a big miss as well. Would have had monaghan at under evens, so on them at 11/10

Monaghan 10/11 Donegal 6/5 paddy power. Just seen Monaghan at 11/10 boyles. Will be very tight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 393 ✭✭CheltenhamJ

Aintrim to beat Limerick team in disarray and I think wex might surprise Fermanagh at home

Aintrim to beat Limerick team in disarray and I think wex might surprise Fermanagh at home

What has happened the Limerick team? They did quite well v Clare.

2 players left panel and 2 injuries , league form has held up in champ so far , home advantage big plus too in these games

2 players left panel and 2 injuries , league form has held up in champ so far , home advantage big plus too in these games

Cheers.
    Have gone with a bit of minus 2 at evens with coral.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

On what basis? Fermanagh were battling for Division 1 promotion while Wexford couldn't get over the line in Division 4. I think Fermanagh are on a big progression and should have too much for them even away from home.

• Advertisement

They could and should have beaten Kildare , I rate their manager highly and Fermanagh dependant on corrigan quigley , thought 5/2 about home team was fair

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭langer91

Meath on the handicap +13 (v Dublin) at 4/5

• Registered Users Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭manafana

Yeah Antrim still 8/15 with betvictor looks a nice price

manafana wrote: »
    Yeah Antrim still 8/15 with betvictor looks a nice price

Have conceded 2 goals in the first 10 minutes. Donkeys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭djPSB

Monaghan 10/11 Donegal 6/5 paddy power. Just seen Monaghan at 11/10 boyles. Will be very tight

Draw best value in this game IMO. 15/2.

Aghabullogue taking cash for game tonight.
    4/9 Boyles. 1/6 pp.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,498 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

retalivity wrote: »

Holy fcuk Down, bloody woeful

robbiezero wrote: »
    Aghabullogue taking cash for game tonight.
    4/9 Boyles. 1/6 pp.

Follow the money.
    Job done. Pays for that septic antrim team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭zimmermania

langer91 wrote: »
    Meath on the handicap +13 (v Dublin) at 4/5

I do not know much about the handicap on this game,but someone who thinks he knows a lot about about GAA betting told me Dublin cannot win by 12 points (12 is the handicap in Ladbrokes [EMAIL="10/11@.I"]10/11).I[/EMAIL] had €55 to win 50 and I am wondering what the experts on here suggest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭cocoman

djPSB wrote: »
    Draw best value in this game IMO. 15/2.

Good call. Hope you had a few yo yo's on it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement