Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GAA Betting

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭passremarkable

Keith Higgins was decent throughout
    Colm Boyle also
    Aidan is Shea foraged well
    1 of those I'd say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Johngoose

pablo24 wrote: »
    All 3 (added Killmallock in a later post to make 4/5) won,

13 for killmallock
    4 for Aghada
    10 for O Neills

Good man I threw Aghada and O Neills into an accumulator.Where is the best place to check county hurling/football results?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 999 ✭✭✭mjp

Andy Moran could make shortlist as kicked 3 good points and led the way when others were struggling. Higgins I'll probably get it though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭spurshero

Colm Boyle also
    1 of those I'd say

Sugar . Was on Moran Andy at 16s . Got 4 from play in first half but wasn't in it in second half admittedly .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭cocoman

spurshero wrote: »
    Sugar . Was on Moran Andy at 16s . Got 4 from play in first half but wasn't in it in second half admittedly .

He could still get it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭passremarkable

spurshero wrote: »

Yea Moran had savage first half but was eventually taken off. I'd say Higgins if I was to pick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

Aghada to beat st finbarrs intermediates is 2/5
    Fr.o Neills to beat Castlemartyr 1/5

The double is just over 4/6 (odds with Paddy Power)

I've quite a large bet on this and can't see it being beat, no need to complicate it

Nice one Pablo. It was needed!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭cocoman

Colm Boyle also
    1 of those I'd say

AOS got it on Sky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,759 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

cocoman wrote: »
    AOS got it on Sky.

Higgins on The Sunday Game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

80s Child wrote: »
    Nice one Pablo. It was needed!!

Seconded. Cheers Pablo. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Hesh's Umpire

Seconded. Cheers Pablo. :)
    Likewise. Great tipping pablo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 878 ✭✭✭sonnky

Johngoose wrote: »
    Good man I threw Aghada and O Neills into an accumulator.Where is the best place to check county hurling/football results?

I'd mainly use twitter, just type team names into the search bar, most results should be on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭slimshady007

Hi

I've a question regarding a GAA accumulator I done. Have 5 selections - first 4 won and fifth one was called off yesterday before throw in due to an unplayable pitch. Is the bet settled as an accumulator on the 4 winners or does it run on to the rescheduled game whenever that is (prob next weekend)? Done in a Boylesports office.

Cheers

Hi

I've a question regarding a GAA accumulator I done. Have 5 selections - first 4 won and fifth one was called off yesterday before throw in due to an unplayable pitch. Is the bet settled as an accumulator on the 4 winners or does it run on to the rescheduled game whenever that is (prob next weekend)? Done in a Boylesports office.

Cheers

Mullahoran? I'm in the same boat with Paddy Power lol!:-)

Mullahoran? I'm in the same boat with Paddy Power lol!:-)

Yep!

Yep!

Hard to know how it will pan out.Would be nice to get the cash and not have to wait a week or two.Will let you know if I have any success.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,119 ✭✭✭Guffy

Hard to know how it will pan out.Would be nice to get the cash and not have to wait a week or two.Will let you know if I have any success.

If the fixture is not replayed within 24 hours of the scheduled start time, that leg of the accy is voided.

Cheers. Managed to dodge the shock results so be good to get paid out. Fancy Ramor to win it out (strong group of players, at the right age, won their group easy and recently beat Ulster's most successful club over the last number of years in a challenge match - not sure how much you could read into it given they're not the force they once were but they more or less had a full team out and considering Cavan clubs are generally woeful in Ulster it was an impressive result).

Raging I didn't back them at 5/1 before the wkend. Bound to be shorter now with the Gaels gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭xredmanlfcx

Ballybrown beat Doon last night in Limerick senior hurling. PaddyPower stopped taking bets on the match last week, so much money was coming in on Ballybrown. Ballybrown have no Limerick senior or U21 hurlers in their squad. Doon are 2nd favourites to win the county. Doon losing sent themselves through and All Ireland champions Na Piarsaigh out.

There have been suggestions that Doon threw the game. Shocking if so.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Cheese Wagstaff

Ballybrown beat Doon last night in Limerick senior hurling. PaddyPower stopped taking bets on the match last week, so much money was coming in on Ballybrown. Ballybrown have no Limerick senior or U21 hurlers in their squad. Doon are 2nd favourites to win the county. Doon losing sent themselves through and All Ireland champions Na Piarsaigh out.

Wouldn't go as far as to say 2nd favourites. Patrickswell and Kilmallock would be ahead of them. However, a huge result that throws up a lot of questions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭xredmanlfcx

Wouldn't go as far as to say 2nd favourites. Patrickswell and Kilmallock would be ahead of them. However, a huge result that throws up a lot of questions.

Kilmallock 2/1 favourites for the county with Paddypower, and rightly so. Doon & Patrickswell both 10/3 2nd favs. A narrow loss without a few of their county U21s would have been a bit understandable, but double scores to Ballybrown seems a bit far fetched.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,943 ✭✭✭shmeee

Doon never wanted to win that game last night, if they had the chance to knock out the favs of course they were gonna do exactly that.

Word was all over the Munster to back Ballybrown. Was as obvious as hell.

Aghada to beat st finbarrs intermediates is 2/5
    Fr.o Neills to beat Castlemartyr 1/5

The double is just over 4/6 (odds with Paddy Power)

I've quite a large bet on this and can't see it being beat, no need to complicate it

Any accumulator for the weekend coming Pablo?Trying to get more money back off bookies!Thanks.;-)

What do ye make of Dublin to beat Kerry at 4/9?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,091 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

What do ye make of Dublin to beat Kerry at 4/9?

I'm liking the - 3 @ 23/20

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Tyson Fury wrote: »
    I'm liking the - 3 @ 23/20

Dublin -1 @8/15 might be safer?

The Bookies are giving pretty much same odds on both Kilkenny and Tipperary in the hurling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Dublin -3 bet of the year.

Slattsy wrote: »
    Dublin -3 bet of the year.

No disrespect Slattsy,you could well be proven right,but would be worried if Paddy Power have Dublin at -3 as their handicap.The bookies seem to have the handicaps down to a fine art.Take Mayo -5 yesterday as an example.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Bookies are often wrong. And Mayo were rubbish.

I think it could be 6+ myself.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement