Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GAA Betting

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

Came up with a list of olayer who are best priced on Boyles for man of the match.

Paul Murphy 25/1
    Eoin Larkin 25/1
    Conor Fogarty 25/1
    Colin Fennelly 25/1
    Liam Blanchfield 28/1
    Joey Holden 40/1
    Kevin Kelly 33/1
    Kieran Joyce 40/1
    Padraig Maher 14/1
    John McGrath 16/1
    Cathal Barrett 20/1
    Noel McGrath 20/1
    Michael Breen 22/1
    Patrick Maher 22/1
    Ronan Maher 28/1
    James Barry 33/1
    Michael Cahill 50/1

Most players not mentioned above are the same price, so I'd back with pp, as a protest against Boyles not bothering to acknowledge or sort out their website.

Of the above, I like Padraig Maher at 14/1, John and Noel McGrath (not been that influential this year, but, the panel can be a sentimental bunch).
    Ronan Maher 28/1 might be a nice price too.
    From KK (although I don't fancy them at all), most interesting for me are Colin Fennelly 25/1 (16/1 PP), Kevin Kelly 33/1 (20/1 PP), although Prendergast at 50/1 might have to have a big game if KK win.

I'll also take Callanan for 1st goal at 5/1 with PP, double odds if in the first 20 mins and maybe Callanan to score a hattrick at 20/1.

I think Tipp might win well tomorrow and may take them to score a few goals, 5/1 for 4 or more, 10/1 for 5 or more and 33/1 for 6 or more.

I should add, the above will all be pretty small stakes as I don't know a lot about hurling and even less this year as I've not had a chance to see much live.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭djPSB

KevIRL wrote: »
    PP enhanced special tomorrow. A draw or either team to win by 1-4 points at evs.

This seems like a good bet. Thoughts??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 999 ✭✭✭mjp

Is that a max bet €25 on enhanced special of evens on draw or 1-4 points. The original 4/5 was the bet I had picked out yesterday as best bit of value in match as can enjoy match but more as a neutral without nailing your colours to one time as I like neither and dont know who I really want to win.

Aside from that 11/10 on Kilkenny is fierce tempting when you consider their pedigree in finals and fact that they have proven it on the big day. Even if they were to loose tomorrow I would still think that they were value at that price as you know you will get a fair run for your money with them unlike a lot of other counties.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭pablo24

pablo24 wrote: »
    Ah well I've spoken to a CIT player or two who told me that they'd be under serious pressure and Douglas have the potential with a full team to rattle the county this year (on paper!) so I'm probably just being over cautious! (Hopefully!)

I've done a bit more research for ye lads, when Douglas played those league games it was their under 21 team playing in told, that their senior team trained on a separate pitch after!

Good news for ye lads!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,577 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

mjp wrote: »
    Is that a max bet €25 on enhanced special of evens on draw or 1-4 points. The original 4/5 was the bet I had picked out yesterday as best bit of value in match as can enjoy match but more as a neutral without nailing your colours to one time as I like neither and dont know who I really want to win.

Aside from that 11/10 on Kilkenny is fierce tempting when you consider their pedigree in finals and fact that they have proven it on the big day. Even if they were to loose tomorrow I would still think that they were value at that price as you know you will get a fair run for your money with them unlike a lot of other counties.

Max 100

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

I'll be sticking a few quid on the draw tomorrow at 15/2

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭langer91

Club Hurling- Douglas 2/5

Club Football- Nemo Rangers 2/9

Club Football- Monaleen 1/6

Club Football- Ballinderry 1/6

Lovely stuff cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭SnitchingBubs

langer91 wrote: »
    Lovely stuff cheers

Me too,thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

That'd three in a row Mick!!

I owe ya a few pints at this stage!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

Mick's the man. Cheers m8. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,551 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

PP enhanced special tomorrow. A draw or either team to win by 1-4 points at evs.

Have you got a link ?I cant see that on site ?

Another special catching my eye on PP. TJ Reid or Callanan to score the first point enhanced from evs to 2/1

yabadabado wrote: »

No link as am posting on mobile. But its under GAA specials and then hurling final specials

The Reid/callanan one is under GAA specials and sharpshooter special

A lot of talk this morning that Richie Reid (brother of TJ) will start in goals as Eoin Murphy is injured. Makes tipp forwards appealing for first goal and more so with PP double odds special.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 950 ✭✭✭mickmackmcgoo

One bet on Paddy Power caught my attention. Cillian Buckley not to score is 6/5 . Having a small bet just for an interest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Johngoose

Lovely stuff cheers

Fair play.Ill be keeping an eye on ur tips from now on.:-)

Johngoose wrote: »
    Fair play.Ill be keeping an eye on ur tips from now on.:-)

That's meant for mick

Lovely stuff cheers

Did the Ballinderry game not go ahead?Somebody mentioned that here.

It was postponed , the bet settled as a treble instead paying a fraction under even money

No link as am posting on mobile. But its under GAA specials and then hurling final specials

The Reid/callanan one is under GAA specials and sharpshooter special

I still can't find this bloody thing!!

• Advertisement

It was postponed , the bet settled as a treble instead paying a fraction under even money

Fair play Mick boy! Douglas made you sweat a bit in the end! Delighted they managed it for ya!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭djPSB

yabadabado wrote: »

https://sports.paddypower.mobi/#sport/158/competition/12662/event/11114412

pablo24 wrote:
    Fair play Mick boy! Douglas made you sweat a bit in the end! Delighted they managed it for ya!

Cheers. Think they were 5 down with 15 mins to go ! Nemo 9 up at half time and only 1 up with 3 mins left but finished strong. Was major sweating

Another special catching my eye on PP. TJ Reid or Callanan to score the first point enhanced from evs to 2/1

Sweet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

Glenbhoy wrote: »
    Came up with a list of olayer who are best priced on Boyles for man of the match.

Paul Murphy 25/1
    Eoin Larkin 25/1
    Conor Fogarty 25/1
    Colin Fennelly 25/1
    Liam Blanchfield 28/1
    Joey Holden 40/1
    Kevin Kelly 33/1
    Kieran Joyce 40/1
    Padraig Maher 14/1
    John McGrath 16/1
    Cathal Barrett 20/1
    Noel McGrath 20/1
    Michael Breen 22/1
    Patrick Maher 22/1
    Ronan Maher 28/1
    James Barry 33/1
    Michael Cahill 50/1

Most players not mentioned above are the same price, so I'd back with pp, as a protest against Boyles not bothering to acknowledge or sort out their website.

Of the above, I like Padraig Maher at 14/1, John and Noel McGrath (not been that influential this year, but, the panel can be a sentimental bunch).
    Ronan Maher 28/1 might be a nice price too.
    From KK (although I don't fancy them at all), most interesting for me are Colin Fennelly 25/1 (16/1 PP), Kevin Kelly 33/1 (20/1 PP), although Prendergast at 50/1 might have to have a big game if KK win.

I'll also take Callanan for 1st goal at 5/1 with PP, double odds if in the first 20 mins and maybe Callanan to score a hattrick at 20/1.

I think Tipp might win well tomorrow and may take them to score a few goals, 5/1 for 4 or more, 10/1 for 5 or more and 33/1 for 6 or more.

I should add, the above will all be pretty small stakes as I don't know a lot about hurling and even less this year as I've not had a chance to see much live.

Think it'll be Callanan (8/1) in a canter, only other contender is Bubbles.

I made a sight profit overall as I backed tipp -7 at 5/1. A few more tipp goals would have been nice, but...

Hopefully keep the run going again this week

Ahane-1/4
    Birr-2/5
    Corofin 1/4

Pays around 5/4

Bucks, any info on Cratloe v Ennistymon this weekend??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

Is Callanan the dead cert the bookies have him at for HOTY, 1/6? As a Tipp fan, I'd give it to Paudie Maher quite comfortably but he's available at 12/1.

Walter Walsh looks overpriced at 11/8 for an All Star.

Well lads anyone have any insight into Wexford hurling for me?

I'm told Glynn barntown and st martins are nailed on?

But only by one source so I'm wondering does anyone else think different or have more on it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭turniphead

Dromore 1/3
    Pomeroy 1/2

Double @ evens

Looks like a very solid bet

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement