Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GAA Betting

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Even if you had a sizeable punt on Dublin at 2/7 and they refunded of you place your free bet on same again you won't get your stake back as its just the winnings

Yeah you need to back something evens or better to get your money back but nobody was expecting their money back so I wonder how many will actually claim it?
    At least PP didn't insist on having the bet on the final again.
    I had mayo Ht/Ft does that count?

Nope
    I wonder is there a cap on what they give back also?

No max refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭langer91

On a treble of:

Mallow 4/11
    Kilcoo 2/9
    Taghmon-Camross 4/7

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Same As

langer91 wrote: »
    On a treble of:

Mallow 4/11
    Kilcoo 2/9
    Taghmon-Camross 4/7

On Mallow & Palatine myself, looking for a third. What's the rationale on Camross?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭SheldonC17

Castlerathan @ 2/7
    Camross @ 4/7

Same As wrote: »
    On Mallow & Palatine myself, looking for a third. What's the rationale on Camross?

Have a buddy from Wexford who told me to back Camross so going on his word

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭Never wrestle with pigs

I don't think they are going to win to be honist.
    Went with rathdowney errill @ evs
    Loughmore 6/4
    Castletown intermediate 2/9
    Clara 1/5
    Borris in ossory/kilcotton 4/9
    €50 be nice if it came in.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭pablo24

Have a buddy from Wexford who told me to back Camross so going on his word

If your looking for a third, Kilruane, nailed on

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭pablo24

pablo24 wrote: »

Langer, I presume your from cork yourself?

I am too, I've mallow and fermoy backed although I'm slightly regretting mallow as I feel they offer no value at the price and I've em backed outright at 11/2 already

They should be beating Bandon but Bandon so have 4 very good forwards on their day if they strike, slight worry

Kildorrery I reckon area great price at evens, Eire Og are very poor, they got beat by ballinhassigs second team who didnt even win the junior in the south east last year.

They've no hurling done with about a month either and Kildorrery are after beating Bandon in the league recently which is a big result considering Bandon are in the premier semi final

On a treble of:

Mallow 4/11
    Kilcoo 2/9
    Taghmon-Camross 4/7

Sorry to anyone who followed that, Mallow lost to a last minute goal and Camross were head to a draw.

Onwards and upwards

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,126 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    I'm an avid follower of the ladies game. Cork are simply fantastic , year in year out. Dublin are certainly close to knocking us off our perch and have been very very close to doing so in recent years, but cork have always come out on top.
    I fully expect another close game and it could go either way. Cork 1/2 is too short for me in such a tight game, Dublin +2 at 10/11 might offer better value.
    I expect Dublin to be very gung ho but for cork to come back at them, so I will be backing dub ht Cork ft at 9/2 as I see good value there.

Dublin ahead at ht Cork win by 1

Dubs +2 is a winner :D

Dub ht Cork ft is a winner. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

Super tipping! Well done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Johngoose

Well done bud.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

Many thanks, stuck a few quid on this with boyles at 5/1, covered the price of tickets for myself and the family (which weren't cheap imo). Went some way to making up for the soaking we got.
    Thanks again.

Even paid for the dodgy parking beside croker! €5 in and €5 out the lad told me, and it proved to be so, to my surprise!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,624 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

€5 in and €5 out the lad told me, and it proved to be so, to my surprise!!

That's a new one :eek:.

I saw that Kilruane won-good tip.Did any other tips come off besides Cork Ladies? Any fancies for weekend?

pablo24 wrote: »

Well done with Kilruane.

Any sure things for this weekend?

A hot pot accum of Glenswilly, Portlaoise, Crossmaglen, Kilmacud & Oulart for me. Pays 2/1.

A hot pot accum of Glenswilly, Portlaoise, Crossmaglen, Kilmacud & Oulart for me. Pays 2/1.

Would you be pretty confident of all those coming in?

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭turniphead

I think O'Tooles will beat Crumlin. Crumlin are a decent team but O'Tooles have more experience at this stage of the competition.

8/11 Paddypower

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Autochange

St Rynaghs 11/10
    Dublin 8/15
    Birr 3/10
    From and Inch 4/9
    Oulart De ballagh 1/5

10 euro returns 72 paddy power

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,577 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Dublin Half Time/Full Time enhanced from 11/10 to 5/4 on PP. Were best priced at 11/10 anyway. Think this one is good

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

KevIRL wrote: »
    Dublin Half Time/Full Time enhanced from 11/10 to 5/4 on PP. Were best priced at 11/10 anyway. Think this one is good

Fancy Dublin for the win but could be a point or 2 down at h/t. 5/4 not a great enhancement from 11/10. Only 15 euro per 100.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

Anyone know what the odds were on Keegan first goal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,577 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Fancy Dublin for the win but could be a point or 2 down at h/t. 5/4 not a great enhancement from 11/10. Only 15 euro per 100.

Never in doubt ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Lucky the default handicap for Mayo was +2 @2.25

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 999 ✭✭✭mjp

Michael Fitzsimons wasn't priced by any of firms for man of the match betting so all bets should be voided as bookmakers didn't pay out on anyone as winner. Its a grey area i would think in getting market settled but there was no price online for An Other or unnamed player. Didn't have a bet on market but would be interesting how guys get on if challenge it with powers n Boyles

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭turniphead

turniphead wrote: »
    I think O'Tooles will beat Crumlin. Crumlin are a decent team but O'Tooles have more experience at this stage of the competition.

8/11 Paddypower

O'Tooles won by 8pts

turniphead wrote: »
    O'Tooles won by 8pts

Fair play man I haven't backed anything here apart from a team I threw into an accumulator.Id love to get something at those kind of odds.

• Advertisement

Crossmaglen had lost 1 game in Armagh championship in 20 odds years, beaten tonight by a last minute goal - Typical last leg of an accum :-(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement