Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GAA Betting

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

Same As wrote: »
    Crossmaglen had lost 1 game in Armagh championship in 20 odds years, beaten tonight by a last minute goal - Typical last leg of an accum :-(

I know the feeling :eek:

Thought it was money in the bank, when only Crossmaglen remained.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Same As

I know the feeling :eek:

Thought it was money in the bank, when only Crossmaglen remained.

Sickener :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Johngoose

Weekend hurling any views?What do Corkonians make of the Glen to beat Erin's Own? The Glen are 1/2.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,126 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Johngoose wrote: »
    Weekend hurling any views?What do Corkonians make of the Glen to beat Erin's Own? The Glen are 1/2.

1/2 is too short for me. Erin's own have a good chance, don't think there will be too much in it.

Anybody know about Raharney and Kiltale,they are both shortly priced in their respective games?

• Advertisement

St Galls v Lamh Dhearg?

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭paul0103

Anybody know about Raharney and Kiltale,they are both shortly priced in their respective games?

Kiltale are going for three in a row. They walked through their group more or less without being tested. Were in the weaker of the two groups though. They went straight through to the semi meaning their last game was 5 weeks ago. (all the details here). Kildalkey had a good win in their quarter final just two weeks ago. I'd be wary of going for Kiltale. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if both semis in Meath went to extra time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭✭robbiezero

St Galls v Lamh Dhearg?

SG are 1/6 in PP and 2/5 with 365. Money coming for SG this morning.

Anybody with local knowledge of matches for weekend?Thanks

Anybody with local knowledge of matches for weekend?Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭turniphead

Raheny, Judes, Lucan looks a solid treble in Dublin football championship @ 6/5

turniphead wrote: »

What bookies are you going with?Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

Rathdowney are 8/13 with PP for the Laois SHF, 4/5 available with 365. PP have the handicap -2 at 11/10, 365 -1 11/10.

Rasputin11 wrote: »
    Rathdowney are 8/13 with PP for the Laois SHF, 4/5 available with 365. PP have the handicap -2 at 11/10, 365 -1 11/10.

Do you think Rathdowney will win?

robbiezero wrote: »
    SG are 1/6 in PP and 2/5 with 365. Money coming for SG this morning.

SG win by 2.

Do you think Rathdowney will win?

Ye, I'd fancy them, they've reached the final by beating better opposition than BK have on their journey. They just look like a better team in my view.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

Right, the craic in Mayo is mental! The last round of the senior games are on, but I can only pick one that adds any true value:

Crossmolina @ 1/4.

Now, there's two games of interest:

Aghamore v Balintubber
    Davitts v Breaffy

Aghamore are through and Ballintubber HAVE to win. Aghamore have been excellent this year and are going to play the game in Tooreen (I don't have a clue why), but I assume there's a reason!! Aghamore are 9/4 and I think there's huge value there!

Davitts are 4/1 to beat Breaffy. A hard place to go any day of the week but I wouldn't normally give them a chance in this fixture only for the following: the Mayo lads have been on the beer in London for a good part of he week, following a few days in Castlebar and Westport. Breaffy have 5 inter county boys and I think this could be a huge factor! I also think this will have reference for the Ballintubber game, even though, COC and DOC will do everything for the club!!!!

So, put Crossmolina in your accum as a cert and I'm going to have a 10e double on the other two for the craic!! That's all!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Tyholland to win in Monagahn tomorrow being told from a source up there that there good things only priced at 4/9 though,handy for a double/accum whatever

80s Child wrote: »
    Right, the craic in Mayo is mental! The last round of the senior games are on, but I can only pick one that adds any true value:

Crossmolina @ 1/4.

Now, there's two games of interest:

Aghamore v Balintubber
    Davitts v Breaffy

Aghamore are through and Ballintubber HAVE to win. Aghamore have been excellent this year and are going to play the game in Tooreen (I don't have a clue why), but I assume there's a reason!! Aghamore are 9/4 and I think there's huge value there!

Davitts are 4/1 to beat Breaffy. A hard place to go any day of the week but I wouldn't normally give them a chance in this fixture only for the following: the Mayo lads have been on the beer in London for a good part of he week, following a few days in Castlebar and Westport. Breaffy have 5 inter county boys and I think this could be a huge factor! I also think this will have reference for the Ballintubber game, even though, COC and DOC will do everything for the club!!!!

So, put Crossmolina in your accum as a cert and I'm going to have a 10e double on the other two for the craic!! That's all!

Kiltane are 1/3 with Stan and 1/4 with Boyles. 1/10 in PP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

Crossmolina won well. The other two ****e themselves!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭CapsLock20

Hello, I'm a newbie but been a keen follower of this thread. Some great info and advice being shared.

My treble for today:

Killyclogher 4/6

Kilmurry Ibrickane 5/6

Castlerahan Evens

Won comfortably

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,126 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    1/2 is too short for me. Erin's own have a good chance, don't think there will be too much in it.

Erins own were 2 up with 10 to play, glen won by 2.

CapsLock20 wrote: »
    Hello, I'm a newbie but been a keen follower of this thread. Some great info and advice being shared.

My treble for today:

Killyclogher 4/6

Kilmurry Ibrickane 5/6

Castlerahan Evens

0/3. All ended in draws!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭ciaran1988

Unlucky lad would have been some odds on that

Rasputin11 wrote: »
    Ye, I'd fancy them, they've reached the final by beating better opposition than BK have on their journey. They just look like a better team in my view.

Another draw in Laois, the ht score was a mammoth 2-14 to 1-17. I don't know if there was a total points market, but if there was, it would have been probably up at ht.

Won comfortably

Well done turniphead.Didnt back it but obviously you know ur stuff.Anything for this wknd?

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Cheese Wagstaff

CapsLock20 wrote: »

My treble for today:

Killyclogher 4/6

Kilmurry Ibrickane 5/6

Castlerahan Evens

All draws! Mental carry on altogether!

Well done turniphead.Didnt back it but obviously you know ur stuff.Anything for this wknd?

The Dublin SFC quarter final draw is tonight so I'll have better idea after that.

It's hurling semi finals weekend in Dublin. I can't find odds on PP but Cuala and Crokes will win their respective matches.

• Advertisement

Cavan and Tyrone football final replays on Sunday next while Clare one is not until the following Sunday as their hurling decider is fixed for this week and live on TG4 so I hear.

Also, Scotstown v Kilcoo get the ball rolling in Ulster this week. Anyone got info on the two teams, injuries etc.? Conor McCarthy didn't feature for Scotstown in the county final, must've been out injured.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement