Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

GAA Betting

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Same As

Same As wrote: »
    15/8 seems pretty big for Kerry given the team they've named against Cork.

Nice start to the year

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,126 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    With those team line ups, I'm all over Kerry, will take a handicap aswell if available.

Just shows you can great value if you are quick enough. Good start to the year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

I'm on

Fermanagh
    Monaghan

Double @ evens on 365

Fermanagh won by 6
    Monaghan won by 17

:D

I'm on

Fermanagh
    Monaghan

Double @ evens on 365

Did this with Limerick, cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Johngoose

Will Kerry get the better of Limerick in football?

• Advertisement

They surely will.

Thats coming from limerick man!

Kerry are 1/14 to beat Limerick...

Dublin 7/2 vs Kildare..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Johngoose

Kerry are 1/14 to beat Limerick...

Dublin 7/2 vs Kildare..

Ya looks like the only way of betting on Kerry is with handicap,none up yet.What kind of team are Dublin fielding?

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭ciaran1988

Armagh 4/6 to beat Down. Not much value about tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

UCD 6/4 v Carlow in Walsh Cup hurling looks a bit overpriced. Carlow missing a few due to playing with IT Carlow and couple of injuries, so working off a very small panel for this game.

• Advertisement

Stevecw wrote: »
    UCD 6/4 v Carlow in Walsh Cup hurling looks a bit overpriced. Carlow missing a few due to playing with IT Carlow and couple of injuries, so working off a very small panel for this game.

Great pick lad. Added them to my Armagh pick for nice double cheers

ciaran1988 wrote: »
    Armagh 4/6 to beat Down. Not much value about tomorrow

Armagh win by 4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

ciaran1988 wrote: »
    Great pick lad. Added them to my Armagh pick for nice double cheers
    Good stuff, yeah i saw UCD went from 6/4 down to 11/10 today so glad I & hopefully you got on early. 3-8 to 0-4 at half time, it looked all over, but Carlow made a better than I expected fight of it in 2nd half.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭mufc1993

NUIG surely a good shout against Sligo IT tonight? 1/2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 616 ✭✭✭iluvfatfrogs

mufc1993 wrote: »
    NUIG surely a good shout against Sligo IT tonight? 1/2

Is that game not already played?

Is that game not already played?

Nope, it was last night. NUIG 2-14 Sligo IT 2-12

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 616 ✭✭✭iluvfatfrogs

Nope, it was last night. NUIG 2-14 Sligo IT 2-12

Cheers! Good pick so!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭✭robbiezero

10/3 for the Dubs on BWIN might be value. Good few quid has come for them in last few hours. They must be naming a fairly strong side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭Dots1982

robbiezero wrote: »
    10/3 for the Dubs on BWIN might be value. Good few quid has come for them in last few hours. They must be naming a fairly strong side.

Doubt it, i'll be looking at the handicap and would think kildare -4 is a bet. Dublin have cop on. They realise their season effectively starts in August and they gear things towards that. Nothing for them in this game,

Match is in Newbridge as well and the kildare team isn't that far from full strength. Probably won't be a pasting but i think kildare will win comfortably.

Dots1982 wrote: »
    Doubt it, i'll be looking at the handicap and would think kildare -4 is a bet. Dublin have cop on. They realise their season effectively starts in August and they gear things towards that. Nothing for them in this game,

Match is in Newbridge as well and the kildare team isn't that far from full strength. Probably won't be a pasting but i think kildare will win comfortably.

In that case the evens with Boyles then might be decent value. Kildare were 2/5 with them until the messing with PaddyPower.
    Not sure what happened, but in the space of 20 minutes with PP Kildare went from 4/11 to 5/4 and back to 4/6. Boyles didn't know where to turn.

• Advertisement

Anyone know of any reason not to lump on Sligo IT vs. GMIT in Sigersson? GMIT had an awful FBD, not sure if they were missing players though

Dots1982 wrote: »

Handicap of 3 availabe now. Boyles only one doing it so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

Anyone know of any reason not to lump on Sligo IT vs. GMIT in Sigersson? GMIT had an awful FBD, not sure if they were missing players though

Did a bit of research on this and I think you're right. Coming in at 8/15. Have we anything else to get us to even money?

Kerry vs Limerick in the McGrath cup today. Kerry have named a very strong team and the handicap line is drawn up at around 9 points. Going to have a cut off the over 1.5 Kerry goals with Paddy currently at 6/4 which is very generous in my opinion given the inside line named by Kerry.

Same As wrote: »
    Kerry vs Limerick in the McGrath cup today. Kerry have named a very strong team and the handicap line is drawn up at around 9 points. Going to have a cut off the over 1.5 Kerry goals with Paddy currently at 6/4 which is very generous in my opinion given the inside line named by Kerry.

Gone 10/11

On @ 10/11

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭Dots1982

robbiezero wrote: »
    In that case the evens with Boyles then might be decent value. Kildare were 2/5 with them until the messing with PaddyPower.
    Not sure what happened, but in the space of 20 minutes with PP Kildare went from 4/11 to 5/4 and back to 4/6. Boyles didn't know where to turn.

Christ, sorry for putting you off Dublin man. Kildare's firsts losing to dublin's thirds at home is atrocious.

80s Child wrote: »
    Did a bit of research on this and I think you're right. Coming in at 8/15. Have we anything else to get us to even money?

Into 3/10 now, think that ship has sailed!

You'll be doing well to make money on the Fitzgibbon Cup tomorrow

• Advertisement

You'll be doing well to make money on the Fitzgibbon Cup tomorrow

:rolleyes: prohibitive enough odds

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement