Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

GAA Betting

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

I'll be hoping for maybe something in play but Id be lucky if it appeared tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭✭robbiezero

Dots1982 wrote: »
    Christ, sorry for putting you off Dublin man. Kildare's firsts losing to dublin's thirds at home is atrocious.

You didn't. My BWIN account is restricted to max winnings of 1 euro on GAA bets. I was really only pointing out discrepancies between bookies if anyone else was looking for value. Kildare went 5/4 that day with Paddy Power from around 1/3 and went back to 1/2 an hour later. Very strange.

Awful result for Kildare. It's not often that those early season cup matches have much significance, but that result will really have taken the wind out of the sails of Kildare and their supporters. They were quite anxious to get a win at home in that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭mufc1993

Any Sigerson tips lads?

Keep an eye on the in plays.

PP had 3 games in play today.

Keep an eye on the in plays.

PP had 3 games in play today.

keep an eye on it for what if you dont mind me asking?

• Advertisement

robbiezero wrote: »
    keep an eye on it for what if you dont mind me asking?

Handicap markets.

I got UL -5 @ 10/11. Won by 13.

This evening I got Carlow IT -9 @ 10/11.

Cork and Clare tomorrow night will be interesting. Clare had a load of the panel involved in Fitzgibbon today I hear

Handicap markets.

I got UL -5 @ 10/11. Won by 13.

This evening I got Carlow IT -9 @ 10/11.

Cork and Clare tomorrow night will be interesting. Clare had a load of the panel involved in Fitzgibbon today I hear

Do you mean that you are betting in play or just because those markets have live betting, that handicap markets are available before the game?

Do you mean that you are betting in play or just because those markets have live betting, that handicap markets are available before the game?

Betting in play.

I just checked PP at 2pm and 7pm to check if they had any games in play

Betting in play.

I just checked PP at 2pm and 7pm to check if they had any games in play

Those handicaps were the same as prior to the match. Why wait until the match goes in play if that was what you fancied, Carlow handicap was about 15 5 mins into the game?

Apologies for all the questions. Just interested.

Those handicaps were the same as prior to the match. Why wait until the match goes in play if that was what you fancied, Carlow handicap was about 15 5 mins into the game?

Apologies for all the questions. Just interested.

Never saw handicaps before the game. I didn't see em, not saying they weren't there though!
    Carlow were 2 points up after 5 mins. They were 9 ahead after 12 which explains the -15

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭cup of tea

Handicap markets.

Looks like its going be Clare u21's against Cork. Clare tried to have the fixture re arranged. Cork have been backed in from evs and 4//5 into 4/7 and 8/15 in PP and Boyles.

https://www.balls.ie/gaa/munster-gaa-stand-firm-clare-walkover-357343

http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/gaa/hurling/munster-council-advise-clare-the-show-must-go-on-440505.html

There are players away for Cork too. Cork team announced, a lot of players I don't recognise.

. Declan Dalton - Fr O' Neill2. Killian Burke - Midleton
    3. David Griffin - Carrigaline
    4. Conor O' Sullivan - Sarsfields
    5. Mark Ellis - Millstreet
    6. Christopher Joyce - Na Piarsaigh
    7. Cormac Murphy - Mallow
    8. Lorcan McLoughlin - Kanturk
    9. Paul Haughney - Midleton
    10. Bill Cooper - Youghal
    11. Conor Lehane - Midleton
    12. Dean Brosnan - Glen Rovers
    13. Luke Meade - Newcestown
    14. Shane O' Keeffe - Blackrock
    15. Michael O' Halloran - Blackrock
    Subs:
    16. Anthony Nash - Kanturk
    17. Stephen McDonnell - Glen Rovers
    18. Jack Sheehan - Erins Own
    19. Eddie Gunning - Na Piarsaigh
    20. Daniel Kearney - Sarsfields
    21. Tim O'Mahony - Newcestownshandrum
    22. Darren O'Driscoll - Carrigtwohill
    23. Billy Dunne - Fr O' Neills
    24 .Damian Cahalane - St Finbar;s
    25. Seamus Harnedy - St Itas
    26. Pat Horgan - Glen Rovers

Also UL v Manooth in the football. It was priced up during the week UL 11/8 Maynooth 8/11. Money has come on UL and it is now priced up across the board as UL 8/11 Maynooth 11/8.......save for B365 going 10/11 on UL so I've stuck a small bet on that.

Never saw handicaps before the game. I didn't see em, not saying they weren't there though!
    Carlow were 2 points up after 5 mins. They were 9 ahead after 12 which explains the -15

Clare gone favs with Paddy Power. Must be playing the Fitz lads or Cork not doing so maybe??

Clare 17/10 on 365

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,126 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Cork are evens on pp, -3 is 9/4
    I know Cork are qualified already but I'm on both the above, not a great Cork team but the HB and HF line look good enough in particular. They should be there or there abouts.

Clare Team..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Same As

Clare gone 4/7 with PP

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,126 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Same As wrote: »
    Clare gone 4/7 with PP

Still 17/10 on bet365

"Opportunity" on the Clare @ 17/10 and Cork +1 @ 5/4...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭skydish79

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Still 17/10 on bet365

has it been taken down?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,775 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

skydish79 wrote: »
    has it been taken down?

Game's on 25 minutes

Clare up by a point at ht

Half time Clare 0-9 Cork 0-8. Cork will be playing with a strong wind in the second half.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 999 ✭✭✭mjp

Cork 8/11 looks to be a serious bet in running with powers. Have massive strong wind behind them for the second half to come. Also have pat Horgan and Seamus Harnedy to come off the bench along with a few other familiar names. Cork -1 @11/10 might be more appealing. Think lot of the clare players may have played fitzgibbon yesterday aswell

Cork are evens on pp, -3 is 9/4
    I know Cork are qualified already but I'm on both the above, not a great Cork team but the HB and HF line look good enough in particular. They should be there or there abouts.

Cork win by 4 :D

WP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

Great tipping. I wasn't in on it, but well done!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 104 ✭✭ThaiTanic

Cork or Limerick in the hurling lads?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

Ah lads, I ****ed up here big time!

Talked to a man I do a few of my Gaa bets on Friday and we both thought Dublin -2 at even v Louth was mental! I meant to come on and put it up!

I was busy yesterday and drvining for a few hours and then when I landed, the house we were had had no signal and the WiFi was down, so I thought, tomorrow will be grand.

Had a few last night and had to be on the road today again to go to a club game down the country and completely forgot to back it and put it up here!! Sick. SICK!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement