Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

GAA Betting

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭Conchy

Thinking of backing Tyrone to win without conceding a goal at 11/10 with PP. Any thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭ciaran1988

Does anyone have Jennings picks for today thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

I'd fancy Galway to cover the -19 today, I watched Laois Limerick this morning and the gap in standard was enormous. Kerry would seem to be on a par with Laois so Galway should be well capable of hammering them.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭RIALTO1

Jennings goes for Tyrone -4 and to score goal in both halves. Under 16.5 Kerry points, and under 47.5 @9/4. Thinks Kerry will try keep it tight. Also Waterford HT/FT, and Clare over 1.5 goals

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Waterford -4 10/11
    Waterford HT ft 8/11
    Waterford over 23.5 11/10

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Between kk and Cork putting in very good performances, bad weekend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Same As

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Between kk and Cork putting in very good performances, bad weekend

1A has been pretty difficult to gauge so far. Mystic meg wouldn't get a double/treble up!

Anyone have any news on the U21's games on Wednesday evening. I read somewhere that Donegal are missing 5 good players in there match with Tyrone. Can anyone back this up for me with some concrete info cos I see Tyrone priced up at 6/5 for the win

PP have a few specials on Kerry vs Dublin this weekend. 'Both teams to score 15 points (including goals) or more' looks a nice punt at 2/1.

Any thoughts?

Anyone on anything for the club finals tomoro. I think Cuala be too strong for Ballyea at 8/11. The football I think is really tough to call. Would love to see Slaughneil win tho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭spurshero

ciaran1988 wrote: »
    Anyone on anything for the club finals tomoro. I think Cuala be too strong for Ballyea at 8/11. The football I think is really tough to call. Would love to see Slaughneil win tho
    Crokes look to have that' extra bit of class and skill I think . I think they will win

Jennings goes for 2 points on 'Kerry -1' tonight. Ballsy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Anyone in the Donegal area wondering what the weather is like today see there is a bit of rain forcast for this evening ?
    Is it breezy ?

Thanks in advance

Hopefully the weather isn't great as I've a fair bit on Under 29.5 points. 5/6 with Powers,

Same As wrote: »
    Jennings goes for 2 points on 'Kerry -1' tonight. Ballsy.
    Anyone following Jennings tonight just beware, he has based his tip on James O'Donaghue being on top of his game. O'Donaghue has been ruled out through injury

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

ciaran1988 wrote: »
    Hopefully the weather isn't great as I've a fair bit on Under 29.5 points. 5/6 with Powers,

Good shout here. I didn't get on in time.

A big result for Donegal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭manafana

guys recommend you get bet365 acount for these, they had 28.5 11/10 right upto kickoff, slower to adjust their pts lines

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭RIALTO1

Anyone got Jennings picks today lads? Cheers

Jennings picks today are

Roscommon
    2pts 10-3 Ladbrokes
    Cork -2
    2pts 6-5 BoyleSports
    Over 18.5 Galway points
    2pts Evs Paddy Power
    Armagh -2
    2pts 7-5 Paddy Power

Are Cork the biggest bottlers there is??

Cost me today, but I was lucky I covered myself with the draw.

Still though, painful!!

• Advertisement

80s Child wrote: »

Still though, painful!!

Yes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭spurshero

Still though, painful!!
    We're 1 to 50 in running !!!

spurshero wrote: »
    We're 1 to 50 in running !!!

Stop! Mental!!!!

Up by 8 I think at one stage?? Horrendous capitulation!

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭gooseygander

Still though, painful!!

No mayo are, I had a seven game accumulator today and six won except for Mayo who bottled it at home to Cavan. Sick, and they were my dead certs at nearly 5 to 1 on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭Boom__Boom

Stop! Mental!!!!

Up by 8 I think at one stage?? Horrendous capitulation!

Up by 9.

The fact that Andy McEntee was so disappointed in his post-match interview says it all.

Monaghan look a bit overpriced at 2/1 this weekend against Donegal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭✭robbiezero

Dubs minus 8 might be big if weather fine.
    Liking Armagh -4 at 4/5 with PP (Alt handicap) and maybe a bit of -6 at 6/4. They have been in great form their last two games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

I well fancy Galway -2 against Down, don't think there's much value in division 1 it's been so unpredictable this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

Draw Donegal and Monaghan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭cocoman

I see that Galway are favourites for the U21 game (4/6) v Mayo (6/4)
    Big odds for Mayo who are the reigning All-Ireland champions. 5 from last years winning team are named to start against Galway.
    Galway beat Leitrim in the preliminary round by 4 points but they were 19 up at one stage. Game is in Tuam which probably has a bit of a bearing on the odds.
    Tempted by Mayo but not sure.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement