Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

GAA Betting

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

SJ mobile site is ****e.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Dublin -4 and Cork-3 double at 3/1 for interest today

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭ciaran1988

Jennings Football Recommendations
    Dublin under 17.5 points
    4pts 10-11 Paddy Power

Under 25.5 total points in Monaghan v Dublin
    1pt 4-1 bet365

Tyrone
    2pts 2-1 Ladbrokes

Galway -5
    3pts 11-10 bet365

Armagh -1
    2pts 11-10 Betfair, Paddy Power

Jennings Hurling Recommendations

Galway -3
    3pts Evs bet365

Galway over 2.5 goals
    1pt 12-5 Paddy Power

Over 4.5 goals in Cork v Limerick
    1pt 5-2 Ladbrokes

• Site Banned Posts: 22 Chung Yong

Kildare are 11/10 to score over 14.5 points against Galway today. They have made 14 changes but a few of these are returning forwards from early in the league who were putting up big scores. Ben McCormack for example was kicking about 5 points per game before his injury. Also, Kildare have beat this handicap in every game so far.

Galway will win but I fully expect a goal scoring Kildare to beat this handicap.

• Advertisement

Chung Yong wrote: »
    Kildare are 11/10 to score over 14.5 points against Galway today. They have made 14 changes but a few of these are returning forwards from early in the league who were putting up big scores. Ben McCormack for example was kicking about 5 points per game before his injury. Also, Kildare have beat this handicap in every game so far.

Galway will win but I fully expect a goal scoring Kildare to beat this handicap.
    I 100% agree with you mate. Can't see Kildare getting beat by more than 8 points
    Kildare are evens +8 points

For anyone still to bet on Galway/Waterford.

There's a stiff breeze in Salthill that is blowing towards town so I'd avoid any HT/FT bets based on that alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭CurryFlavoured

Galway 3 up at HT, keep going lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Django99

Galway be no interest in performing in ether code this weekend, scrape by Kildare second team by 1 in the football and being hammered by Waterford at the moment in the hurling. Lot of money going into bookies pockets this weekend!!

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Django99

Django99 wrote: »
    Galway be no interest in performing in ether code this weekend, scrape by Kildare second team by 1 in the football and being hammered by Waterford at the moment in the hurling. Lot of money going into bookies pockets this weekend!!

And their hurlers are back level. Think I saw them at 40/1 at one stage in play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

Tyson Fury wrote: »
    On this too, strong tipp team named.

If only they were all that easy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Johngoose

The league is a minefield betting wise!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

Wexford 11/2 with Boyles to beat Tipp, PP has them 7/2, bit of value for anyone that fancies them.

Do any of you guys have any early fancy for the Ulster Championship. Monaghan look big to me at 6/1. They avoid Donegal or Tyrone to the final

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

ciaran1988 wrote: »
    Do any of you guys have any early fancy for the Ulster Championship. Monaghan look big to me at 6/1. They avoid Donegal or Tyrone to the final

6/1 looks big alright, good spot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 616 ✭✭✭iluvfatfrogs

6/1 looks big alright, good spot.

Bookies are considering they'll need to win 4 games i suppose.
    Very reasonable odds (they are 5/1 in most bookies)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 393 ✭✭CheltenhamJ

League champions

Dublin
    Galway
    Louth
    Westmeath

That's my accum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Wexford 7/1 for the Leinster hurling championship doesn't look too bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

Just looking at this weekend's league finals.

Kerry/Dublin - another draw wouldnt be out of the equation and at a big price I think I like it.

Kildare having rested 7 players last week will surely be the fresher team against Galway, last weeks 14-13 if it's any sort of indicator surely the Lilywhites will have more in the tank. Going to take Kildare to get the job done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭cruais

I got monaghan at 7/1 with pp
    No brainer to me. They are fantastic thus far

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Spirit of 67

Westmeath -1 @ Evens

Tipp -2 11/10 .

Putting E20 on the double !

Jennings tips for ye lads

Recommendations
    Tipperary -2
    3pts 11-10 Betfair, Hills, Paddy Power

Tipperary to score over 2.5 goals
    1pt 9-2 Ladbrokes

Wexford to score over 15.5 points
    2pts Evs Paddy Power

Wexford to score over 1.5 goals
    1pt 12-5 Paddy Power

Already Advised (February 4)
    Wexford to win Division 4
    1pt 5-2 general

Four from four from Jennings today not bad. Two harder games to call tomorrow tho. How do we think it will go then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭✭robbiezero

Four from four from Jennings today not bad. Two harder games to call tomorrow tho. How do we think it will go then

He was 0 from 8 last week wasn't he?

Got it fairly right today alright.

robbiezero wrote: »

He was 0 from 8 last week wasn't he?

Got it fairly right today alright.
    Yeah he could have been. I don't follow his tips, i just post them as I've seen a few people ask for them

Yeah he could have been. I don't follow his tips, i just post them as I've seen a few people ask for them

Sorry, didn't mean it like that. His fancies are always well worth a look whether you follow or not.

Nothing to say sorry for pal. Was just saying I only post them, there was only / games today so it was a lot easier to keep track of how he done. U like anything for tomorrow I've noticed u do well with your total points betting

Nothing to say sorry for pal. Was just saying I only post them, there was only / games today so it was a lot easier to keep track of how he done. U like anything for tomorrow I've noticed u do well with your total points betting

Finding it hard to pick a bet for tomorrow. Todays games both went easily over the points mark, but conditions were perfect and games in those divisions tend to be much looser affairs than the higher divisions. I think there is too much at stake in the Dublin - Kerry game for Kerry to allow it become a shoot out.

The Galway - Kildare game might well be a shoot out, for the lower divisions the major goal is promotion and the final is really just a bonus so I don't think the intensity is quite as high as it might be and lends itself to more high scoring games.

robbiezero wrote: »

Finding it hard to pick a bet for tomorrow. Todays games both went easily over the points mark, but conditions were perfect and games in those divisions tend to be much looser affairs than the higher divisions. I think there is too much at stake in the Dublin - Kerry game for Kerry to allow it become a shoot out.

The Galway - Kildare game might well be a shoot out, for the lower divisions the major goal is promotion and the final is really just a bonus so I don't think the intensity is quite as high as it might be and lends itself to more high scoring games.

Yes a lot harder to pick anything concrete for tomorrow. Will probably just have small bet for interest. Think Galway could be a good thing, Dubs and Kerry should be tight

• Advertisement

Jennings Picks for today

Kerry to lead at half-time
    2pts 2-1 Paddy Power

Galway -1
    3pts 11-8 general

Kildare under 18.5 points
    3pts 4-6 Paddy Power

Already advised
    Galway to win Division 2
    3pts 100-30