Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAA Betting

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Same As

ciaran1988 wrote: »
    Sorry lads I missed 2 bets out when checking the stats his loss is actually 4 points worse. - 43.75

His football Total is -22.75
    Same As wrote: »
    Jennings for tomorrow...

No goals in Down v Monaghan
    1pt 13-2 BoyleSports (-1)

Under 1.5 goals in Down v Monaghan
    2pts 7-4 BoyleSports (+3.5)

J McCarron man of the match in Down v Monaghan
    1pt 12-1 Paddy Power (-1)

Limerick -1
    2pts 6-4 BoyleSports (-2)

Limerick over 1.5 goals
    1pt 9-4 Paddy Power (-1)

-1.5 today, brings his football total to -24.25, and -45.25 across both codes. Will try to keep track of it out of interest.

Here's his selections for tomorrow...

Football

Westmeath +12
    2pts 13-10 BoyleSports

Westmeath over 11.5 points
    2pts 5-6 Paddy Power

P Mannion first goalscorer
    1pt 11-1 BoyleSports

Cavan -5
    4pts 11-8 Betway

Cavan -10
    1pt 9-2 BoyleSports

Cavan over 1.5 goals
    1pt 13-8 Paddy Power

Fermanagh -1
    2pts 7-2 Paddy Power

• Registered Users Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭manafana

tbf that was a great value shout on no goals, was barely a sniff of a goal till penalty, Monaghan where quiet poor, Down just keep surprising this season, some lift from 2yrs back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

PP void the 25/1 no black card. But settle the 11/1 down to get first black card as loser

• Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭PCeeeee

KevIRL wrote: »
    PP void the 25/1 no black card. But settle the 11/1 down to get first black card as loser

Not for the first time.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Clippett

Well that's horsesh1t!!! Challenge them on it. There has to have been some winner of the market so you have to get paid @ some price. (The correct price).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 Clippett

They can't just void the winner and keep the money on other 2 selections. It's all void or pay on winner @ correct price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

80s Child wrote: »
    I'd say they ****ed every accum in the country!!

In Pablo we trust! Only problem, I doubled them with Monaghan... I'm sick!!!!

I had a feeling Monaghan could mess up my accum - saw them play a few weeks ago and they didn't look good - so I threw a bet on Down before the game - only regret is I didn't lay down some more on Down at half time - odds were still very good at half time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

Danick wrote: »
    I had a feeling Monaghan could mess up my accum - saw them play a few weeks ago and they didn't look good - so I threw a bet on Down before the game - only regret is I didn't lay down some more on Down at half time - odds were still very good at half time

I was working so I wasn't watching the game. One of the boys reckoned they were pushed around the place. With the quality they have, especially with the two boys up front, they should be pushing to break the top 4. This result today, could take a while to come back from!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

Maybe challenge them on the looser, get them to commit to the market and challenge the winner they voided.

Still think Monaghan are a one forward team, McCarron is vastly overrated on a handful of decent league performances.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

Still think Monaghan are a one forward team, McCarron is vastly overrated on a handful of decent league performances.

McCarron is definitely still a far cry from McManus, who is a genuine class act. But he clearly has the talent, I just think he has to get used to the extra attention of being a marked man after the league hype, and that might take a while. Whereas McManus has been dealing with that extra attention for several years yet so often keeps delivering the goods.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Monaghan never showed up today. Tyrone-4 a serious bet lads. 1/1. Be a double figure score

• Site Banned Posts: 31 Brad Bobley

Looking for opinions on this bet.

John Heslin to outscore Con O'Callaghan @ 4/6

Solid bet?

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭radonicus

Possibly.

Then again O'Callaghan could light it up today, he has the potential, and might get more space than he did against Carlow.

Heslin to score a point from play in both halves @ 9/4 looks decent as Dublin give up scores.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭akelly02

Cavan -9 at 16/5 is a gift Offaly were a disgrace last week and if my team are getting hammered I might aswell profit from it

• Registered Users Posts: 21 AbitaTASS

No goalscorer in Westmeath Dublin looks good at 9/1. Can see Westmeath bringing out that defensive screen again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

Dubs -19 10/11 365, -22 10/11 on Boyle, PP has no in-play. -23.5 at 7/2 on 365 looks decent also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Rasputin11 wrote: »
    Dubs -19 10/11 365, -22 10/11 on Boyle, PP has no in-play. -23.5 at 7/2 on 365 looks decent also.

Thing is Dublin won't have any motivation to kick on, they'll just stroke over a few points keep the lead around ten to fifteen and win easily.

-22 11/10 on PP.

Looking for opinions on this bet.

John Heslin to outscore Con O'Callaghan @ 4/6

Solid bet?

O'Callaghan off with 0-3, Heslin on 0-4.

Blessed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

thelad95 wrote: »
    Thing is Dublin won't have any motivation to kick on, they'll just stroke over a few points keep the lead around ten to fifteen and win easily.

They stroked over 3-16 in the second half.

-1.5 today, brings his football total to -24.25, and -45.25 across both codes. Will try to keep track of it out of interest.

Here's his selections for tomorrow...

Football

Westmeath +12
    2pts 13-10 BoyleSports

Westmeath over 11.5 points
    2pts 5-6 Paddy Power

P Mannion first goalscorer
    1pt 11-1 BoyleSports

Cavan -5
    4pts 11-8 Betway

Cavan -10
    1pt 9-2 BoyleSports

Cavan over 1.5 goals
    1pt 13-8 Paddy Power

Fermanagh -1
    2pts 7-2 Paddy Power

Just the -13 today :eek:

Football total:-37.25
    Hurling -21
    Total -58.25

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Bets I fancy this weekend

30 on Armagh and Cavan to win by 3 or more 2/1
    30 on Monaghan to score the first goal and win, Armagh, Cavan, Carlow to win 4/1

Armagh win by 9
    Cavan win by 4

Monaghan....

2/1 double sees a bit of profit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭spurshero

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Armagh win by 9
    Cavan win by 4

Monaghan....

2/1 double sees a bit of profit.

Good tipping . Didn't fancy Armagh at all

They stroked over 3-16 in the second half.
    No, they didn't..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Wexford to beat Galway 11/4 on PP - what do you guys think?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,088 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Danick wrote: »
    Wexford to beat Galway 11/4 on PP - what do you guys think?

Galway will beat them by 6 or 7 points if they turn up, if they don't anything is possible.

Serious Galway team this year, hard to see them losing to wexford.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 393 ✭✭CheltenhamJ

Galway will win by 6 ish in the end , Galway proper team under Donoghue

radonicus wrote: »
    Possibly.

Then again O'Callaghan could light it up today, he has the potential, and might get more space than he did against Carlow.

Heslin to score a point from play in both halves @ 9/4 looks decent as Dublin give up scores.

O'Callaghan looked sharp, surprised he went off.

Heslin missed a couple of very easy scores in the second half.

• Advertisement

The -3 @ 10/11 on Galway vs Wexford this weekend looks the bet to me. Expect the game to be close but Galway to pull away.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement