Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAA Betting

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭cute geoge

bcklschaps wrote: »
    I did... happy days :-)

Fair dues ,awesome display in the 3rd quarter .
    Were you sweating at half time by any chance??? imo the 7 day turnaround for mayo left them run out of steam in the second half and were no match for dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 18,008 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Like Dublin - 5 at evens next week against Mayo.

I know mayo usually stick with Dublin but I can see Dublin winning by 6+. Rested their big guns today while Mayo went to the well yesterday against Donegal. Where it in Castlebar I'd give them some hope but on their home patch Dublin won't be denied.

Never in doubt ;)

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭langer91

langer91 wrote: »
    Dublin -5 at evens backed earlier on in the week. Large stake

Don’t come much easier, only regret is not going in again at half time when it was 3/1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,474 ✭✭✭robbiezero

cute geoge wrote: »
    Fair dues ,awesome display in the 3rd quarter .
    Were you sweating at half time by any chance??? imo the 7 day turnaround for mayo left them run out of steam in the second half and were no match for dublin

I think the Dubs just upped the tempo in the second half, like they did v Meath in the Leinster final. If it was a collapse near the end you could put it down to running out of steam, but not in the ten mins after h/t.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,008 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Can't separate then tomorrow, might have a little nibble on the draw at 15/2

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 CorkeryABU

Gaeil have no county players? Was them games without navans county lads?
    Conchy wrote: »
    Gaeil Colmcille to beat Navan O'Mahonys at 10/11 is a good bet. Have bet them 3 times so far this year.

As another poster says Summerhill really should be slight favorites to beat Ratoath.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Same As

Same As wrote: »

Jennings Selections 10/8/2019

First half to be higher-scoring (Dublin vs Mayo)
    3pts 15-8 Betfair, Paddy Power -3

John Small over 0.5 points (Dublin vs Mayo)
    2pts 2-1 Paddy Power -2

John Small man of the match (Dublin vs Mayo)
    1pt 25-1 Betfair, Paddy Power -1

Brian Howard man of the match (Dublin vs Mayo)
    1pt 16-1 Betfair, Paddy Power -1

-7 yesterday.

Current P/L for Racing Post Tipsters (Excluding Outright Selections in Post #9406 &

Dean Rock championship top scorer (AISFC 2019)
    1pt 25-1 Paddy Power

Jennings: +37.77
    Mulvihill: -22.42

Jennings Selections 11/8/2019

Tyrone (Kerry vs Tyrone)
    3pts 6-4 general

Tyrone-Tyrone double result (Kerry vs Tyrone)
    1pt 4-1 bet365

No goals (Kerry vs Tyrone)
    1pt 9-1 BoyleSports

N Sludden to score more than K Spillane (Kerry vs Tyrone)
    1pt 10-11 Paddy Power

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭hurler97

hurler97 wrote:
    I think Carrigaline are a good bet at 9/4 to beat Bishopstown in the Cork SFC. Bishopstown are after a horrific league campaign in Division 3 and have been relegated to division 4 after losing to many PIFC and IFC teams. Carrig managed to just stay up in Division 2 with a few results in the latter stages going their way. They started at 3/1 and are now 9/4

Carrigaline 2-9
    Bishopstown 1-9
    FT Score - Hope ye got on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

hurler97 wrote: »
    Carrigaline 2-9
    Bishopstown 1-9
    FT Score - Hope ye got on.

Great shout.

Waiting for Erne

3 men sent off.
    80s Child wrote: »
    Great shout.

Waiting for Erne

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

CorkeryABU wrote: »
    3 men sent off.

That'll do it surely!!! Ha....

Jennings Selections 11/8/2019

Tyrone (Kerry vs Tyrone)
    3pts 6-4 general -3

Tyrone-Tyrone double result (Kerry vs Tyrone)
    1pt 4-1 bet365 -1

No goals (Kerry vs Tyrone)
    1pt 9-1 BoyleSports -1

N Sludden to score more than K Spillane (Kerry vs Tyrone)
    1pt 10-11 Paddy Power +0.91

-4.09 yesterday

Current P/L for Racing Post Tipsters (Excluding Outright Selections in Post #9406 &

1pt 25-1 Paddy Power

Jennings: +33.68

Overalls are more or less -5 thus far. Has a chance of Murphy all star. Any chance a count on points staked?
    -4.09 yesterday

1pt 25-1 Paddy Power

Jennings: +33.68

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭CapsLock20

Bruce Betting had odds on Westmeath SFC games that were played on Saturday for yesterday. Knowing the outcome of both games, I tried pulling a fast one by putting on a double and they paid me out. €40 to win €75.36. Nice.

But I couldn't resist the temptation of free money and placed another bet. This time the draw in Rosemount v Killucan, €50 at 9/1. I wasn't as lucky and didn't get the €500 winnings into my account. This was enough for them to sit up and take notice and they obviously took back my €35.36 earnings.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭spurshero

CapsLock20 wrote: »
    Bruce Betting had odds on Westmeath SFC games that were played on Saturday for yesterday. Knowing the outcome of both games, I tried pulling a fast one by putting on a double and they paid me out. €40 to win €75.36. Nice.

But I couldn't resist the temptation of free money and placed another bet. This time the draw in Rosemount v Killucan, €50 at 9/1. I wasn't as lucky and didn't get the €500 winnings into my account. This was enough for them to sit up and take notice and they obviously took back my €35.36 earnings.

You got what you deserved .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭bcklschaps

CapsLock20 wrote: »

You got greedy.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭CapsLock20

bcklschaps wrote: »
    You got greedy.

A bit fun for the evening!

CorkeryABU wrote: »
    Overalls are more or less -5 thus far. Has a chance of Murphy all star. Any chance a count on points staked?

Be my guest :D

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Bjwport

Might be something here lads long term. I realise there are more red cards nowadays but there’s only been 5 ever in hurling finals.. hard to send a fella off in a final and the last 2 lads Benny Dunne 2009 & Cyril Donnellan 2012 replay were for striking to the head so no soft red as such.. anyways Boyle’s are best price of all at 1/2.. my analysis is with that price in mind. Have a look. God forbid somebody does get the line if ya backed it every year you’d be comfortably up. *€100 level stakes

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Cheese Wagstaff

Patrickswell 8/13 against Killmallock, throw in in an hour's time.

The Well are 3 from 3 and top of the group against Kilmallock who shipped 6 goals last weekend against Na Piarsaigh. I think the above price should probably be a little shorter. Only danger is Kilmallock have 'something to prove' now, but I still think they won't have enough to worry Pwell. They seem to be not like the team of old.

Just my thoughts on it anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭franglan

Double of Brigids to beat Elphin and Roscommon Gaels to beat Strokestown in Roscommon senior champs this weekend. Double gives you 0.82/1. Both teams are perennial powerhouses against two teams plying their league campaign in division 2. Strokestown in particular missing key players. Elphin have two County players, Brigids are a conveyor belt of talent and should have enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,288 ✭✭✭munster87

franglan wrote: »
    Double of Brigids to beat Elphin and Roscommon Gaels to beat Strokestown in Roscommon senior champs this weekend. Double gives you 0.82/1. Both teams are perennial powerhouses against two teams plying their league campaign in division 2. Strokestown in particular missing key players. Elphin have two County players, Brigids are a conveyor belt of talent and should have enough.

Brigid’s have many senior lads playing for Roscommon anymore? Think I saw one, Stack fella, starting for them during super 8s

• Registered Users Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭franglan

munster87 wrote: »
    Brigid’s have many senior lads playing for Roscommon anymore? Think I saw one, Stack fella, starting for them during super 8s

Yep Brian Stack, Niall McInenery would too but didn't commit to intercounty this year due to work/doctor commitments. Ian Kilbride, Peter Domican and Pádraig Kelly would have been around ros team last year. Elphin have Fintan Cregg and Shane Killoran on ros team this year.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,917 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Ht in camogie game on rte2.
    Cork have 1-06 but have a very strong wing behind them for the second half.
    Cork over 18.5 is 8/11
    Cork over 1.5 goals is 4/6 and over 2.5 is 11/4 with Boyles

Edit - no where near!

1pt 25-1 Paddy Power

Jennings: +37.77

Mulvihill Selections 18/8/2019

Tipperary draw no bet (Kilkenny vs Tipperary)
    3pts 8-11 bet365

Draw (Kilkenny vs Tipperary)
    1pt 9-1 Sky Bet

Adrian Mullen to win an All Star - 2019 Hurling Outrights
    5pts Evs Paddy Power

Jennings Selections 18/8/2019

Jason Forde to score more than TJ Reid (Kilkenny vs Tipperary)
    3pts 6-4 Boyle Sports

Jason Forde man of the match (Kilkenny vs Tipperary)
    1pt 16-1 general

Over 1.5 Tipperary goals (Kilkenny vs Tipperary)
    2pts 8-11 Paddy Power

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭spurshero

Who will get man of match

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭slimshady007

spurshero wrote: »
    Who will get man of match

Noel McGrath got it.

Hurler of the year looks tight.
    PP go:
    Callinan 4/5
    McGrath 5/4
    Reid 13/2

Boyles go:
    PP go:
    Callinan 11/10
    McGrath 8/11
    Reid 15/2

U could guarantee yourself a small profit if you think its between the top 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Frozen Veg

Going by the past couple of years, the county that gets two nominations is at a disadvantage.

McGrath and Callinan getting nominated could split that vote giving TJ upper hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Joe_ Public

Its a different voting system since 2016, with a proportional representation element to it now. So a repeat of what supposedly happened back then unlikely to occur.

• Advertisement

Mulvihill Selections 18/8/2019

Tipperary draw no bet (Kilkenny vs Tipperary)
    3pts 8-11 bet365 +2.18

Draw (Kilkenny vs Tipperary)
    1pt 9-1 Sky Bet -1

Jennings Selections 18/8/2019

Jason Forde to score more than TJ Reid (Kilkenny vs Tipperary)
    3pts 6-4 Boyle Sports -3

Jason Forde man of the match (Kilkenny vs Tipperary)
    1pt 16-1 general -1

Over 1.5 Tipperary goals (Kilkenny vs Tipperary)
    2pts 8-11 Paddy Power +1.45

Jennings -2.55, Mulvihill +1.18 respectively on the Hurling Final.

1pt 25-1 Paddy Power

Adrian Mullen to win an All Star - 2019 Hurling Outrights
    5pts Evs Paddy Power

Jennings: +35.22
    Mulvihill: -21.24

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement