Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GAA Betting

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

magherakid wrote: »
    3 Singles
    Dublin Over 1.5 Goals 11/10
    S Cluxton Over 1.5 Points 6/5
    Galway Over 2.5 Goals 5/4

3/3:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Radonman wrote: »
    Down / Fermanagh game over 26.5 points @ 5/6 PP :D- Down have averaged 13.5 pts per game in Div 1 and Fermanagh have averaged 15.5 per game (ex Kilkenny game) so thats an average of 29pts per game between them - you would think that Downs score would go up a bit but both also score very little goals both 5 in their leagues so maybe under 1.5 goals @ 5/4 in boyles is a shout too

Other bets i like today
    Galway over 2.5 goals @ 5/4 PP :D
    Dublin (-7) @ 10/11 PP :D
    Down (-2) @ 5/6 PP :D

Good luck all

Just read that Down scored 5 goals against Armagh last weekend in a challenge game so i'll stay away from the under 2.5 goals :D

4 from 4 and dodged a bullet - does not get much better than that :cool:, I also followed the over 1.5 for Dublin so thanks, now c'mon Spain (-2) :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Well done today lads- some great tipping

Got on "Galway Over 2.5 Goals"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,775 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Hulk Hands wrote: »
    I think Louth might be a decent bet +8 at 21/20 (bet365). Wasn't overly impressed by the Dubs during the league whereas Louth had a good campiagn in Div 2. 8 points might be a bit high

I was on this as well if it makes you feel any better.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭slookie

Cork v Tipp tonight in U21 Hurling championship. On in the Pairc and Cork -1 is 1.83....can't see anything other than a 4 or 5 point Cork win, and this coming from a Tipp man. It's live on TG4 too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭sboyle01

Hard picks this weekend but like the look of under 29.5 in Armagh v Tyrone match at 4/5. Should be a tight game and some big players missing.

Anyone got any tips for Cork v Kerry tomorow?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,578 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

sboyle01 wrote: »
    Anyone got any tips for Cork v Kerry tomorow?

Kerry seem very big at 7/4 for a game in Killarney

KevIRL wrote: »
    Kerry seem very big at 7/4 for a game in Killarney

The game is in Pairc Ui Chaomh so that's probably why Cork are such favourites but it's still not often Kerry are such good odds.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭paul08

cork draw no bet at 4/5 with will hill still. game is on in cork which will also suit cork as well as bryan sheehan being out who i think is one of kerrys most important players especially due to his frees. another bet i had a look at was aidan walsh over 1.5 points 11/8 with powers he could be at the edge of the square counihan is known to change his team and if he is the line seems a bit low to me

• Advertisement

paul08 wrote: »
    cork draw no bet at 4/5 with will hill still. game is on in cork which will also suit cork as well as bryan sheehan being out who i think is one of kerrys most important players especially due to his frees. another bet i had a look at was aidan walsh over 1.5 points 11/8 with powers he could be at the edge of the square counihan is known to change his team and if he is the line seems a bit low to me

I'm finding it hard to pinpoint a bet in this one too (county loyalty i suppose) but i like the Aiden Walsh bet espically with Aiden Mahony @ full back - On Brian Sheehan he has not been kicking up to his usual standard this year (remember he missed a free to level the League Final and 2 other easy enough ones) and the Gooch will take all the ones inside the 40 with Declan O Sullivan kicking the others (which he does for his club), there may be some value on those two. Hard for me to pick a winner in this one but Kerry @ 7/4 hard to turn down espically since we beat them there in the league but ill sit this one out.
    My main bet for the day is the Meath / Carlow game - Carlow have been piss poor in the league and conceeded on average just under a goal a game in Div 4 where Wicklow won the league which were duly hammered by Meath - Meath over 1.5 goals @ 6/4
    Also with the fine weather the overs must be the bets today - they all came in yesterday (if only i had bet on it!!)

sboyle01 wrote: »
    The game is in Pairc Ui Chaomh so that's probably why Cork are such favourites but it's still not often Kerry are such good odds.

ooops

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭paul08

happy days ! cork dnb was my main bet for the day. Looked very good today potential all ireland winners in my book, reckon their odds will be shortened into around 7/4 on the back of that performance, and to me look the most complete side in the country. Unfortunatly cork had injuries and played nicholas murphy in at the edge of the square who did well but didnt score. Kerry looked clueless at times but i wouldnt rule them out still. Bryan Sheehan proved to be a huge loss by my reckoning hes worth 3/4 long range frees and 45's that no one else in the team will make. Kerry in the qualifiers will be a different animal and Ill look forward to seeing the odds the bookmakers give them in the next round.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭paddymayoman

Kerry aren't the team they used to be.they threw away the all ireland against dublin and the league semi against mayo.tipp didnt let them have their way and cork gave them a good beating today.Carlow drawing with Meath was probarly the shock of the day, the bookies had a handicap of meath-7.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Local_Chap

Up until recently I really fancied Clare to win this weekend but after thinking things through I can see Waterford shading it by 2-3 points. Clare will come out all guns blazing and get an early goal but Waterfords greater experience will show in the second half.

3 bets for this match:

Waterford Evens €50

Half time/Full Time
    Clare/Waterford 4/1 €10

First Goalscorer
    John Conlon 8/1 €5 e/w

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Local_Chap wrote: »
    Waterford Evens €50

Half time/Full Time
    Clare/Waterford 4/1 €10

First Goalscorer
    John Conlon 8/1 €5 e/w

Waterford can be got at 11/10 with a few bookmakers. The HT/FT is 5/1 with Ladbrokes and Conlon is 11/1 first goalscorer...

Always worth shopping around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Local_Chap

MrJoeSoap wrote: »
    Waterford can be got at 11/10 with a few bookmakers. The HT/FT is 5/1 with Ladbrokes and Conlon is 11/1 first goalscorer...

Always worth shopping around.

Cheers! I cant use oddschecker in work so i just took the prices from my paddypower app!

Local_Chap wrote: »
    Cheers! I cant use oddschecker in work so i just took the prices from my paddypower app!

Use oddschecker on your phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭ForeverYoung90

Kerry 4/1 to win this years All-Ireland is the best price Ive seen in years.Serious value there.

Kerry 4/1 to win this years All-Ireland is the best price Ive seen in years.Serious value there.

They're 9/2 with B365 and have been for days.

• Advertisement

Did you watch them against Cork? Poorest I've seen them in a long, long time.

Meath over 1.5 goals @ 15/8 again for me today, it failed last week somehow after Kain Ward scored in the first half they had several other excellent chances to kill the game off with goals but missed them all - i dont expect that to happen today
    Donegal v Derry - under 28.5 points @ 5/6, 5 of Donegals 7 games in the NL were under that (only two on overs were the Kerry and Dublin games) incl all there home games - plus their league scoring average was just 12.5points per game and Derry's was 13.28 and i expect Donegal to win with the weather fairly dodgey this should have a great chance. This unders came in last year when they met too with Derry only scoring 8 points

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭ThinkAboutIt

i just came across this preview site like some others mentioned here http://gamblerfalls.com/ thought it was worth sharing

Meath v Carlow over 1.5 goals 4/5
    Donegal -1 4/6

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Donegal -2 Evs

Radonman wrote: »
    Meath over 1.5 goals @ 15/8 :D again for me today, it failed last week somehow after Kain Ward scored in the first half they had several other excellent chances to kill the game off with goals but missed them all - i dont expect that to happen today
    Donegal v Derry - under 28.5 points :D @ 5/6, 5 of Donegals 7 games in the NL were under that (only two on overs were the Kerry and Dublin games) incl all there home games - plus their league scoring average was just 12.5points per game and Derry's was 13.28 and i expect Donegal to win with the weather fairly dodgey this should have a great chance. This unders came in last year when they met too with Derry only scoring 8 points

Happy with that - although i was roaring at the ref to blow up the Donegal game:D i really expected more from Derry defensive wise - they were very poor, one to watch in the qualifers

Cheeky fiver on No Goals and a Draw in the Waterford Clare game tomorrow. 100/1

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭luis suarez

Has anybody here ever used centrebet?I was looking at the all ireland hurling kilkenny ar best priced 1.73 on oddschecker but kilkenny are 2.25 on centrebet.I would just like to know if anybody here has used them and if they had any problems before placing a bet with them.

Never used them but will certainly be doing some research now, with that price...

• Advertisement

MrJoeSoap wrote: »
    Cheeky fiver on No Goals and a Draw in the Waterford Clare game tomorrow. 100/1

Where did you get this bet?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement