Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GAA Betting

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Waterford are down a man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,775 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

magherakid wrote: »
    Waterford are down a man

Down their best player in fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭loremolis

4 goals for Wexford , thanks again Radonman

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Hender

And radonman's double of over goals is up too...great pickin dude! Pity i didnt see in time!

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭loremolis

Waterford 12/5 and leading by 3, can wicklow come back?
    Yes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

M Pembrose over 3.5 points @ 4/6 for Tyrone

Donegal / Westmeath double @ 6/4 PP

Anyone know who got 6th, 7th and 8th goal for Limerick?

Dowling, Moran, Mulcahy

Dowling, Moran, Mulcahy

Thanks, how the fuk the full foward Breen did not score one of those goals is beyond me:eek:, if your full foward cant get 1 of 8 goals scored in a game dunno what the worlds coming to:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Tipp V Offally

Double result Tipp-Tipp 6/4 looks very good.

Am i right in saying this means Tipp have to be leading at HT and FT?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭BKC

ft9 wrote: »

Yup. :)

• Advertisement

For the hell of it an seeing as i'm up for the day so far
    Over 1.5 goals in the 4 remaining football qualifers @ 9/1

Laois v Carlow - over 1.5 goals @ 4/5
    Laois over 1.5 goals @ 7/4

Radonman wrote: »
    For the hell of it an seeing as i'm up for the day so far
    Over 1.5 goals in the 4 remaining football qualifers @ 9/1:(

Laois v Carlow - over 1.5 goals @ 4/5:D
    Laois over 1.5 goals @ 7/4
    :(

Feckers Laois scored in the first 15mins - fully expected them to get another but not to be, the overs in all 4 was just 2 goals short:o
    Anyhow going to be backing against Westmeath and Laois big time in the next round

He did not play at all this season with the county - just with his club, i think hes gone abroad too

In the early game today London v Antrim, you have 3rd division Antrim who have average over a goal a game against 4th division London who were beaten by Leitrim who were hammered by Mayo therefore it Antrim for me to score over 1.5 goals @ 12/5:D ladbrooks and a bit on the game over 1.5 goals @ 10/11:D with paddys

Double of Antrim (-4) @ 11/10 and Wicklow (-2) @ 1/2:(

May do another bet in play on the handicap in the London game as they usually start well
    On the goals again in the two hurling games today
    Limerick v Antrim
    Limerick over 2.5 goals @ evens:D
    Breen to score a goal anytime @ 7/4 :((he scored last week and played the full game)
    L Watson anytime @ 15/8 :(too high for a class foward and free taker
    Wexford v Carlow
    Wexford over 2.5 goals @ 4/5:D
    Wexford over 3.5 goals @ 15/8:D
    Lyng to score a goal anytime @ evens:( - freetaker and plays the full game

Double of over 3.5 goals in each both games at 4/5 each:D

More confident of the Wexford game tbh but gonna ride my luck here:o

Nice day at the office - the anytime goalscorers are just small bets so overall nice:p

Dublin v Wexford
    Dublin goals over 1.5 6/5

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

ft9 wrote: »
    Tipp V Offally

Double result Tipp-Tipp 6/4 looks very good.

Won, thanks be ta jaysus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

Any tips Radonman?

Dublin v Wexford

Ill be following the above too - But today is gonna be tough with the weather conditions probably do more in play than pre game but the one i like is Fermanagh to beat a young Cavan team @ 11/10, Fermanagh are missing a few Ryan McCluskey and Seamus Quigley but i think they will have enough to see off Cavan (espically if you consider Down only beat them by 5 points, 1-8 to 2-10, after having a man sent off 15mins in) - due to the weather and lack of fire power on both sides I'm also going for under 27.5 points @ 4/5 in Ladbrooks, 2/9 of Fermanagh's games this year failed to reach 28points my only fear is that Cavan can run in goals sometimes (4 away against Tipp)
    Armagh should take care of Roscommon handy enough despite Aaron Kernan missing but ill wait till in play for that bet (due to weather and Roscommon not naming their team yet)

Could be a day for the unders if anyone has some info on weather condition at the various venues it would help a lot

Accum
    Kildare -1 4/11
    Fermanagh evens
    Armagh 4/11
    Dublin over 1.5 goals 6/5

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Tipperary and over 1.5 goals in dub/wexford @ around 6/5.
    Yup

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭MattHelders

We're half way there:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭MattHelders

Dublin v Wexford

Thanking you:D

Ill be following the above too:D - But today is gonna be tough with the weather conditions probably do more in play than pre game but the one i like is Fermanagh to beat a young Cavan team @ 11/10:(, Fermanagh are missing a few Ryan McCluskey and Seamus Quigley but i think they will have enough to see off Cavan (espically if you consider Down only beat them by 5 points, 1-8 to 2-10, after having a man sent off 15mins in) - due to the weather and lack of fire power on both sides I'm also going for under 27.5 points @ 4/5 in Ladbrooks:(, 2/9 of Fermanagh's games this year failed to reach 28points my only fear is that Cavan can run in goals sometimes (4 away against Tipp):eek:
    Armagh should take care of Roscommon handy enough despite Aaron Kernan missing but ill wait till in play for that bet (due to weather and Roscommon not naming their team yet)

Could be a day for the unders if anyone has some info on weather condition at the various venues it would help a lot

Thank god for Magherakid's tip otherwise it would have been a total washout - should have listened my own thoughts about Cavan and goals:(

Any thoughts for the weekend lads?

Clare look big at 6/4 (ladbrokes) against Dublin,should be a very close game but i'm expecting Clare to edge it.

Cork will surely do a job on Offaly,just waiting on the goal markets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

MikeyGorse wrote: »
    Clare look big at 6/4 (ladbrokes) against Dublin,should be a very close game but i'm expecting Clare to edge it.

I can see a big performance from the Dubs, but with the weather forecast looking pretty poor it could be a very tight affair. I can certainly see value in Clare, not in Dublin.

Goal bets

Cork over 2.5 goals 6/5

Kilkenny over 2.5 goals 5/4

Galway defense is very leaky,having conceded 4-12 against Westmeath and 3-15 against Offaly,i'd fully expect Kilkenny to punish them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

MikeyGorse wrote: »
    Goal bets

Cork over 2.5 goals 6/5

Kilkenny over 2.5 goals 5/4

Galway defense is very leaky,having conceded 4-12 against Westmeath and 3-15 against Offaly,i'd fully expect Kilkenny to punish them.

In the last four Championship meetings, KK have averaged 2 goals per game against Galway (2.3.2.1) which is the same average that Galway have against KK. That said, the recent goalfests that Galway have been involved in have been largely due to individual errors (both of Dooley's goals were the result of pretty awful errors, I'm still convinced the other goal was a fluke) and the Westmeath game was pretty much over when the goals started to go against them so I'm not sure how much can be read into those games.

Since the start of 2006, in Championship hurling, Kilkenny only average 2 goals per game (52 goals in 26 games) which is behind both Tipp and Galway. It's on the points that they kill opposition, with 21.46 points per game being way ahead of Galway, Cork, Tipp, Dublin, Limerick or Waterford (19.04, 18.03, 18.03, 16.35, 16.54 and 17.70 respectively).

Cork average 2 goals against Offaly in the last three meetings, but I'd say that is a good bet as Offaly looked seriously vulnerable at the back against Galway.

Tough weekend again cos of the weather - realy hard to predict but here goes.
    Clare V Dublin
    Hard to know the full story here! Did a crap Waterford team beat an even crappier Clare team and have the Dublin team got sick of hearing the same old bulls*** from Daly (saying "picking up 20 lads from the Red Cow would have done beter" was a big no no imo) so this really could go either way but ill probably put Dublin in an accum but other than that its a no bet except for one market - Player total points - now according to forcasts its gonna be cloudy and little wind so the following look tempting (all clare)
    N O'Connell over 3.5 points @ 11/10 [/B]- takes all the long range frees and scored 5 v waterford (4 frees)
    J Clancy over 1.5 points @ 4/5 - scored 3 v waterford (all from play)
    Colin Ryan, waiting on price from PP - takes the close in frees and got 3 v waterford
    As pointed out in the great post by MrJoeSoap Cork dont really do goals and dropping C Naughton to the bench makes Cork under 2.5 @ 8/13 attractive for an accum. Offaly to score the first goal looks nice @ 11/8 too but ill make my mind up tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,251 ✭✭✭Juwwi

I saw a post elsewhere for the Munster football final Cork to be the only goalscorers
    is 6/5 with PP .

Anyone think its a good bet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭BKC

robbie1977 wrote: »
    I saw a post elsewhere for the Munster football final Cork to be the only goalscorers
    is 6/5 with PP .

Anyone think its a good bet?

Yes! I would be all over that if I didn't have money tied up elsewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭paddymayoman

32 points or less in the cork clare game is 15/8.Cork should win handy enough and keep clare to a low score at the same time,plus the weather might keep it low scoring if the pitch is in sh!te

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement