Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GAA Betting

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 191 ✭✭dougal-maguire

Radonman wrote: »
    Dublin v Cork - just can't get away from the goals bet in this game, benn thinking about this game for a while and was going to have no bet on this but here goes :) Cork have played 3 game and no goals scored and none conceded, Dublinhave played 5 and there have been 9 goals - this figure is skewed due to the 4 goals in the Galway game, taking it out its 5 goals in 4 games. So Cork are not scoring goals and have possibly the best keeper in the country in Nash therefore I'm trying the unders . Under 0.5 @ 11/1, under 1.5 @ 10/3 obviously not massive bets but gonna have a nice sum on under 2.5 @ 21/20

Will hill have no goals @ 16/1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,578 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Along with my previously mentioned Waterford goals overs I'm taking Waterford to win @ evs and DJ Foran worth a shout for first goal at 16/1 in the minor match

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Dublin HT/FT 5/2 is a must

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭Mountainlad

On Waterford, Dublin double today at 3.3/1 with Boyles.

Nothing new there. I think Paul Ryan over 2.5 looks decent as well to the lad that's asking. Cork's defence has yet to be really tested, I think they are a bit weaker than has been shown. And he is the focal point ffor Dublin along with Dotsy, but really far more of a goal threat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

Don't know much about hurling so followed Kev's tips, double of over 1.5 goals Waterford minors and Dublin. Good luck all!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

On the Dubs +1 @ 3/4. Serious price

KevIRL wrote: »
    Waterford minors are 5/6 with PP to score over 1.5 goals.

They have played 6 games in this years championship and have failed to hit this target only once - in their first game v Tipp. In total over the 6 games they have scored 18 goals and absolutely love raising that green flag.

Scoring record to date

v Tipp 1-15
    v Clare 4-18
    v Cork 3-19
    v Limerick 2-19
    v Limerick 4-8 (replay)
    v Antrim 4-20

Just took 14 mins. Free money

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,101 ✭✭✭Rightwing

Rightwing wrote: »
    Thanks lads, I'll take that bet up, I'll put €240 on it.

Nice one. Well done to whoever pointed that bet out. I will be donating my profits to charity when the GAA season has finished, so that €200 puts me well in the black.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

Fantastic tip Kev.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭JLoftus

Cork haven't scored a goal in championship yet this year!

Cork no goals @ 7/2 with William Hill.

• Advertisement

JLoftus wrote: »
    Cork haven't scored a goal in championship yet this year!

Cork no goals @ 7/2 with William Hill.

They'll score today.

Along with my previously mentioned Waterford goals overs I'm taking Waterford to win @ evs and DJ Foran worth a shout for first goal at 16/1 in the minor match

Great return from the minor game, pity Foran got the second goal and not the first mind.

Now come on Dublin...

We were lucky with those early goals, bennett was very quiet. WD could very well win the final now.

We were lucky with those early goals, bennett was very quiet. WD could very well win the final now.

They had a bunch of other chances though, plus just needed to keep the scoreboard ticking over later on.

They had a bunch of other chances though, plus just needed to keep the scoreboard ticking over later on.

I agree, but refs are becoming a huge factor now when placing a bet.

2 reds in that match ? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

I agree, but refs are becoming a huge factor now when placing a bet.

2 reds in that match ? :confused:

Another soft red probably going to decide this game :( the Dublin / cork game that is

On Waterford, Dublin double today at 3.3/1 with Boyles.

Nothing new there. I think Paul Ryan over 2.5 looks decent as well to the lad that's asking. Cork's defence has yet to be really tested, I think they are a bit weaker than has been shown. And he is the focal point ffor Dublin along with Dotsy, but really far more of a goal threat.

This day started great. And has succumbed to the inevtiable empty feeling that Sundays so often bring./ At least the minors are in the all-ireland final.

I said it before,,i'll say it again, i think we'll have munster final repeat,,,only WD and cork will win this time.

Cork were that bit better today, more skillful and had scores in them. they'll be very, very hard to beat.

Tipperary Club Hurling championship, Drom and Inch v Loughmore at 7pm.

4/6 on Drom, have seen them this year they are very, very good. Beat Thurles by ten points earlier in the year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

I said it before,,i'll say it again, i think we'll have munster final repeat,,,only WD and cork will win this time.

Cork were that bit better today, more skillful and had scores in them. they'll be very, very hard to beat.

I backed Cork today because I thought they were better, however I think they were very lucky today the sending off was crucial. Dublin probably would have got the win if it werent for the red.

• Advertisement

I backed Cork today because I thought they were better, however I think they were very lucky today the sending off was crucial. Dublin probably would have got the win if it werent for the red.

Did you go to the match?

Dub deserve great credit,,,i hope they don't fall away now.

Cork 8/11 for the final,,,,and I almost backed them @ 10/1 after the munster final :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

Did you go to the match?

Dont think there is any chance of them falling away.

No I didnt go to the game much prefer to watch the small ball on the telly unless my own team are playing.

Tipperary Club Hurling championship, Drom and Inch v Loughmore at 7pm.

4/6 on Drom, have seen them this year they are very, very good. Beat Thurles by ten points earlier in the year.

3-9 to 0-4 up after half an hour. Cheers.

ft9 wrote: »
    3-9 to 0-4 up after half an hour. Cheers.

Now that's what I call a good tip. Shame most of us missed it.

Finished 3-20 to 1-11 in favour of Drom/Inch :)

Club games can often be overpriced. Fair play for posting.

One has to be very selective in the betting. This was obviously a big one we should all have piled into. You knew your stuff. The bookies didn't

When I saw it, the shops were closed. But well done, this was emphatic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Radonman wrote: »
    Dublin v Cork - just can't get away from the goals bet in this game, benn thinking about this game for a while and was going to have no bet on this but here goes :) Cork have played 3 game and no goals scored and none conceded, Dublinhave played 5 and there have been 9 goals - this figure is skewed due to the 4 goals in the Galway game, taking it out its 5 goals in 4 games. So Cork are not scoring goals and have possibly the best keeper in the country in Nash therefore I'm trying the unders . Under 0.5 @ 11/1, under 1.5 @ 10/3 obviously not massive bets but gonna have a nice sum on under 2.5 @ 21/20

Have to be happy as my main bet won but could have been so much better :( but for a novice mistake by Ryan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭finky1

Did you go to the match?

rte will destroy gaa as sky done to the premiership every tackle is now regarded as a fowl to many sendings offs spoilling games and they are not dirty games i saw no bad tackles this year 2yellow cards +sending off not in hurling probally a replacement these players are amateurs put a lot of effort into it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement