Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SWAP MAGIC (PS2-PS3 HD BOOT)

Options
  • 06-08-2010 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hey guys i'm currently in the process of getting PS2 games booted and running off a External on my ps3. Everythings in place, the Harddrive, the software and my favourite PS2 games but i'm having trouble locating an actual Swap Magic disc. I ordered one off a site which turns out to be dodgy so if anyone has bought one before could you please link me to the site? (PAL only discs Please) and dont just give the link of the swap magic 'where to buy list", i'm pretty sure the list is outdated. Would really appreciate any response at all because i need to play DMC3 again, thanks alot guys, oneillryano

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

With swap magic being a PS2 disc, won't it only boot on a PS3 console that can already play PS2 discs? Are these iso's your trying to boot?

Edit - re-reading your post again there, your looking for a Swap Magic disc to boot PS2 iso's from a hard drive. Sorry but there's no discussion of loaders/backups allowed here. There is a Vendor list at the top of the forum where there are some good recommended vendors which may help you.

Advertisement