Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So...what is JJ's gameplan?

Options
  • 07-08-2010 12:24am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

He's admitted to watching and studying BB UK, so...being the David Beckham looker with blonde hair, Aussie he's plays the "i'm not shallow, even you tweenie fat girls could have me" card.

His own mother admitted + his friends that Josie is not his type and he usually dates lookers and models, so why go for josie?....please don't say "personality" :rolleyes:

Look lads, the truth will all be revealed soon enough, wait until he's in allstars with Sophie Reade...you'll see a showmance then!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

I absolutely believe JJ is playing a massive game!!!

He never stood up for "the love of his life" when Sam Pepper slagged her off!!! I believe he has noticed that the whizz of the cameras are stronger around Sam Pepper the past week and therefore he has started up his argumentative/rebellious side again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

I'm definitely not liking John James this week he's so whiney!

I can totally see why he's single, ok he's very good looking but he's an awful whinge bag and attention seeker. When he gets out he'll drop Josie like a hot potato!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I think Josie is beautiful.
    She doesn't have the ideal body, but I still think she's really good looking.
    The only thing that put me off her was the way she lead on the ginger nerd (pot kettle black). That put me off her.

John James seems to want people to think he's not shallow. He did this by rejecting the Beyonce chick (who, in my opinion, had great potential). However, he will never go for Josie because she has a bit of weight on her.

Let's be honest here. He's a good looking bloke and could easily pull most women (who are just as shallow as most men). He knows this. He also knows that average looking women make up the majority of voters.
    Great game, but you can only fool people for so long.

In saying that, him and Josie are a perfect match. Two complete idiots.

Also, I can imagine the Australian government withdrawing his citizenship for crying on tv. Aussie men don't cry. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

I think JJ1 sees Josie as a really close friend. She's the only one he trusts & he has lots of fun with her. I believe he really does love & care about her just not in a sexual way. He said at the beginning he didn't fancy her and I don't think that has changed. Sure there have been hugs & cuddles but he's never expressed his desire to date her in or out of the house. Josie has dropped loads of hints & he always changes the subject. He really doesn't want to hurt her & hates seeing her upset (she said she didnt want to make a fool of herself on tv) so I think he's trying not to make it look like a Shabby/Caoimhe thing..he's the most emotional guy I've ever seen!!

This is just what I think, I'm not a fan of his, I just think back when he told Josie he loved her like a sister she should have accepted it. She acts a bit desperate sometimes and gets stroppy when he gives others attention (Caoimhe, Sam). Last night on the lf she was so pissed off when he basically said he didn't mind messing around with her but that's it (after she tried to hump him!) I feel like she's trying to turn it into more!
    I don't think he's dying to win, he doesn't need the money, he's a millionaire..he doesn't want an acting job out of it either..I honestly don't think he gives a s**t!

Phew that was a mouthful!

Advertisement