Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

having a nice takeaway Sat night ( if any )

Options
  • 07-08-2010 5:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭

Hi folks ,
    lookin for the best place to get a nice takeaway with OH Sat night
    Price not an Issue just lookin for somewhere that delivers nice and hot food, Like hot/spicy food but lookin for something different them chinese ?
    Any help appreciated,

Rgds,
    PEACEBROTHER

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭kieran26

kashmir is a very good indian resturaunt and i'm 99% sure they deliver if you google them the menu is up on their website and at justeat.ie

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

You can get Tamarind delivered from imstarvin.ie. I've never been disappointed. There's also Thai Garden (also at Spanish Arch), I don't think they deliver but I think you can get a takeaway.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

http://www.imstarvin.ie/

beat me to it kitty :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭PEACEBROTHER

Whats the hottest curry you can get from chinese ? didnt think i wanted chinese but do now ?
    Any suggestions on ppls favourite dishes ?
    And whats hottest/spicy curry ?:p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 a.nidhomhnaill1

Hi folks ,
    lookin for the best place to get a nice takeaway with OH Sat night
    Price not an Issue just lookin for somewhere that delivers nice and hot food, Like hot/spicy food but lookin for something different them chinese ?
    Any help appreciated,

Rgds,
    PEACEBROTHER
    pick up only but tulsi on buttermilk lane is amazing, never disappointed :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

I've been quite disappointed with kashmir every time I've gone.

Much prefer Eastern Tandoori. Not sure if they deliver... our house isn't easy to find so we generally pick up.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Xiney wrote: »
    I've been quite disappointed with kashmir every time I've gone.

Much prefer Eastern Tandoori. Not sure if they deliver... our house isn't easy to find so we generally pick up.

I also much prefer the Eastern Tandoori, they don't deliver but one of those takeaway delivery companies mentioned above will probably collect and deliver for you.

If you want something to be hot, just ask for it to be made hot when ordering.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 204 ✭✭GuessWho2009

kashmir very pricey as of late, especially towards other indians. think they need to be more competitive cause food oly average

Advertisement