Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emigrating to N.s.W., Australia

Options
  • 07-08-2010 10:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

We have a daughter living in Sydney. We have a sofa which she made and now that she has settled there we would like her to have it. We would be willing to help with cost of course if someone was emigrating and sending a container.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Sounds like a very nice idea. You might want to change the thread title to make it more clear what your after. I don't know of anyone emigrating unfortunately. You also might want to post your query over on www.britishexpats.com because I think you're more likely to find people who are actually planning a full scale move for emigration purposes over there. I think most people around here seem to emigrate 'by accident' i.e. on a backpacker visa or similar.

Advertisement